What is that one avie you just can't seem to get?

behemothrules

I cannot for the life of me get the random avatars. My main account now has been around for about 5 years and even if I try every day I can't get them.

I have wasted almost 200,000 neopoints trying to get the Lever of Doom avie, trying for half an hour each day!!! IT IS SO FRUSTRATING!!! Also, the Wheel of Knowledge avatar is extremely hard to get. I usually get either the 'Free Spin' space or the one where King Hagan gives a "wise" sentence.

For the lever of doom avatar, Ive heard it's much easier to get it if you have around 100,000 on hand and try to get it all in one go instead of trying a little each day.

Wheel of Monotony. Without a doubt.

Has anybody here actually gotten it?

I have it, actually. Don't remember when I got it, though; was a long, long time ago. :( Good thing I did because nowadays my computer's flash player crashes in the middle of games or whatever so sometime I may not even finish the wheel.

I would have said Deadly Dice; I was fed up with Moorlough connstantly losing levels to that stupid Blumeroo ¬_¬ BUT recently I've had small level up wins ...

Today, we tied twice. Should I go for a four level stake?

I did. Not only did I gain four levels, but got the avatar as well! :laughingsmiley: So long Count Roo, no longer playing your stupid game ever again!

Since I finally got the Drackonack avatar the Coconut Shy is annoying me the most now ¬_¬

I shot two down on my first try on my old account, it's taking forever on this one :(

Drackonack avatar and most of the random avatars.

I just can't get the drackonack to eat the cheese! Random avatars? Self-explanatory.

I couldn't get that one for ages either but then someone on here recommended switching the cheeses around and I got it in about 3 minutes of refreshing ^^ try that!

• 3 weeks later...

I also DO have the wheel of monotony avatar but I got it probably about 3 years ago...I just happened to luck out. I have trouble getting quite a few of the flash games and the attack of the slorgs avatars. Mostly I'm just not good enough at some of those games. I would LOVE the stupid typing terror avatar...but alas, it is not my friend. I'm also fed up with trying to get the kacheek seek avatar.

I also DO have the wheel of monotony avatar but I got it probably about 3 years ago...I just happened to luck out. I have trouble getting quite a few of the flash games and the attack of the slorgs avatars. Mostly I'm just not good enough at some of those games. I would LOVE the stupid typing terror avatar...but alas, it is not my friend. I'm also fed up with trying to get the kacheek seek avatar.

Oh Kacheek Seek. How I loathed thee. I'm absolutely hopeless at games as well.

Um... Am I the only one trying for the Wheel of Extravaganza? Not only is this avatar INFURIATING to get, but also ridiculously expensive :(
I think I'll be giving that avatar a miss for now, at least until I get my habitarium up to level 50. Don't have the neopoints for the resolve for that avatar haha. I can't seem to get the mutant graveyard avatar no matter how many times i refresh. The snowager seems to hate me too, keeps blasting my pets without giving us the avatar. Not to forget the wheel of excitement avatar. It's turning into the wheel of disappointment for me because I keep landing on the question mark.

I feel forever alone about most of my other Neofriends receiving the Forgotten Shore avatar, but not myself.

The only one I'm really aiming to get with difficulty (despite my account only being a week old) is the Dice-A-Roo avatar. No matter how many times I play, I ALWAYS lose on the red or blue die, or within the first roll. :grrr:

I know how you feel, it's a waste.

I actually happened to get the Kacheek Seek avatar today. It was super exciting. I decided to just make it a part of my dailies routine and play all the easy ones once a day. And finally! THIS IS SO EXCITING! Also..the dice-a-roo one, yeah, it's a complete waste of money...but then again, so are many of the avatars. I spun the wheel of extravagance once, but I don't see the point in wasting that much money on it if I have to spin it like a billion times to get the avatar :3

Wheel of Monotony is getting on my nerves at the moment. I've not been doing it for ages cause it's irritating and takes forever, but I'm running out of ones I can still get so I've started trying :/ Hopefully it'll be soon, I keep getting smacked with a rock XD

For me, it will be the follwing:

Edna avatar

snowager avatar

turmaculus avatar

deserted shore avatar

wheel of extravagance avatar

wheel of knowledge avatar

(pokes Maku's post)

I pretty much gave up on the Wheel of Extravagance avatar, the reason why it's one avatar that I can't seem to get is that it's 100,000 NP a spin, which can burn a hole in your virtual pocket. I don't have the intention of wasting NP super fast after what happened this past May when that Wheel was new to the site.

I had the Wheel of Extravagance on my old main :sad02: Spun it maybe 6 times on this account... And now I have 3 Draik MPs to save for. Wont be doing that again for a while XD

Gonna start trying for Edna again soon ¬_¬ that one's a reet pain!!