NC Trading Advertisements

Spritzie

10 hours ago, Angeló said:

Is this a Stuffing Spectacular item or was it released alone ? I need it for my music gallery but I can't find it in the NC Mall...

Advent Calendar Y22 Frame Advent Calendar Y22 Frame

It's the premium monthly freebie, and you are MORE than welcome to have mine as I have a strong dislike for frame items!

*throws it at Angeló*

5 hours ago, jellysundae said:

It's the premium monthly freebie, and you are MORE than welcome to have mine as I have a strong dislike for frame items!

*throws it at Angeló*

So this was the monthly 'premium collectible'?  I was unsure if it was for the Holidays or the monthly freebie. Usually I am not a fan of frames either, but I do like this one. 

3 hours ago, LekkerLekker89 said:

So this was the monthly 'premium collectible'?  I was unsure if it was for the Holidays or the monthly freebie. Usually I am not a fan of frames either, but I do like this one. 

I suppose I don't dislike it as an item, per say, it's inoffensive, on someone else's account, lol, I'd just never want to use it myself. It's better than a lot of frames, the ones that don't go right to the edge earn an especially large amount of ire from me xD

Ah!!! My brain has finally paid attention to what you're asking!

This is not the monthly premium collectable, I realise it's too early in the month for that, so I guess this is just a festive freebie.

So now I get to wonder for a few more days if this month's item will be as in-yo-face festive as this frame is... :laugh:

I'm not holding out much hope for it being something I'll want to use.

• 2 months later...

I'm currently looking for Champions Cape and Wig and possibly Adventure in Pastel Fitted Top. 
The cape/wig is of more importance. My poor lil Vandagyre has nothing to wear and almost nothing in NC mall fits her and I found this on d2i and it looks so good. 

image.png.9da25b204457a7186f3e3bb750b341db.pngimage.png.263a9a6f0d261960093fb24d9e0ed5d4.png

• 1 year later...

I got enough gift boxes but would be keen to swap these items for something interesting; I love backgrounds atm and wings are always fun but don't have any preferences. Probably easiest to contact me via neopets at pruedamon

I have Fyora Wig, Pretty Purple Pinwheel Staff, Staff of the Space Faerie and Mayor of Moltaras Mustache that I would be happy to swap. 

mall_fyorawig.gifmall_staff_pinwheel.gifmall_sc_spacefaeriehh.gifmall_acc_mayormoltaramustache.gif

• 1 year later...

🌈 TRADING: 🌈

🦇SEEKING:🦇