Help with Jar of Forest Earth

maku

Players in the BD chat claim that Jar of Forest Earth is a good way to train strength. I have bought 6 already and used it on my wraith pteri but nothing changed. Can you confirm this please?

And by the way, I hope there would be a more organized and updated training guide where it will be categorized according to strength, defense, HP, Lvl, and agi in relation to their price. The current guide is already outdated. Thank you.

I'll get working on the article. :)

For the Jar of Forest Earth, first use got me"homeworkwoman smears the earth onto their body and feels stronger!" (1 STR point)

Oh wow. It does raise the strength. Guess more tests should be conducted on this item. You are so lucky. Thank you for confirming this. :)

:) I'll test more (and if anybody else could too, that would be great!)

What was the message for nothing happens?

EDIT: New test: homeworkwoman looks at the Jar of Forest Earth. YUCK!!! (No strength increase), 3 times

:guiltysmiley: Perhaps ASPs are the better way to go?

:) I'll test more (and if anybody else could too, that would be great!)

What was the message for nothing happens?

EDIT: New test: homeworkwoman looks at the Jar of Forest Earth. YUCK!!! (No strength increase), 3 times

:guiltysmiley: Perhaps ASPs are the better way to go?

I got this 6 times "makujyonu looks at the Jar of Forest Earth. YUCK!!!" When I checked his stats, nothing changed. :/

I've added an entire guide on stat increasers and this is one of the items I have tested and posted results for. Extensive testing and comparisons as of prices at the time of purchase. Stat increaser items tend to flucuate greatly so do some price comparison on similar effect items and find the one that works best for you.

• 1 month later...

I just bought again a bunch of these and this is what I got;

1st try: +5str

2nd-5th try: +0str

6th try: +1str

7th try: +4str

8th-10th try: +0str

11th try: +10str (yup, +10str. I was very surprised myself. My pet's initial str was 334, after I used it, it climbed to 344.)

12th try: +6str

13th-17th try: +0str