Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Would you complete the FFQ if the item is Blue draik egg?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you complete the FFQ if the item is Blue draik egg? (48 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you do the FFQ if the item is Blue Draik Egg?

1. Yes (17 votes [35.42%])

Percentage of vote: 35.42%

2. No (31 votes [64.58%])

Percentage of vote: 64.58%

Vote Guests cannot vote

SuperAttackPea

SuperAttackPea

The Daily Neopets Zealot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
I wonder how many of you are actually willing to spend anything for a ffq

Nimphal

Nimphal

The Daily Neopets Zealot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
Well, the answer to this one depends on what colour I am going to use my FFQ for, doesn't it? For things like wraith, water or eventide, sure :D I sure hope she doesn't request it, though :D

April

April

Pants Queen

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts
Depends whether I'd save money or not. If the paint job was even a couple mil more expensive than the draik egg, then yes.

No idea how much a blue draik egg or anything is these days.

Posted Image

neoskulltula

neoskulltula

Cool Person

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
Gross lol. It's bad enough I already have a 600k one on a side.

SuperAttackPea

SuperAttackPea

The Daily Neopets Zealot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
All I have to say is that on the Pound Chat, you should be able to trade a Draik custom (PDE is cheaper than the Blue one) for a FFQ fairly easily in my opinion.

Blue Draik eggs are like 5.5m, 1.5m more than Pirate one

Ravenlovesneopets

Ravenlovesneopets

The Daily Neopets Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Blue Draik eggs are like 5.5m, 1.5m more than Pirate one

Isn't that weird? A basic color more than a painted one? Anyway, I don't know if i'd have the money any time soon for the egg, and the paint job I want is not that expensive, I don't think.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Feed my eggs? And all the others, while you're there? ;)

N. Prime

N. Prime

Main 3DS FC: 4742-6461-3361

• FANTASTIC Members
  • 5,363 posts
  • Interests:Neopets, Icepets, Eggcave, Faerie Quests, Kirby, Pokémon, Red Green, Nintendo, Cartoons, Anime, Science Fiction, Magical Girls, OMGPOP.com, Pińata smashing, Duct Tape, TDN, Flaming Controller
  • Neopets Username: neoking2002_neo
  • None
I'd say no if the item the Fountain Faerie asks for is a Draik Egg.
To my knowledge, I'm sure that she only asks for items as low as r94 to as high as r96, but I'm not sure if she asks for items with a rarity higher than that.

PM me on the forums or Neomail me if you want to battle me for the Darigan Tonu and/or Jetsam Chomp avatars if you don't have them yet. Let me know who you are on TDN and when you're active on Neopets, that'll really help me out. Thanks for reading.

27675.png

My Gallery - Faerie Quest Items - My Shop - My Trades - My Auctions

Tumblr - Ask.fm - Facebook - Twitter

SuperAttackPea

SuperAttackPea

The Daily Neopets Zealot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
BDE is r95, which is why I asked.

Angeló

Angeló

El Ángel Perdido

• FANTASTIC Members
  • 4,440 posts
  • Interests:Medicine , Music , Cinema , Literature , Science , History , Illusen
  • Neopets Username: darkobsession
  • None
If I'm painting my pet Wraith , Water , Maraquan or Plushie , then probably yes :)

180665_res9_Angleboy.jpg

0:) ANGELO :devil:

N. Prime

N. Prime

Main 3DS FC: 4742-6461-3361

• FANTASTIC Members
  • 5,363 posts
  • Interests:Neopets, Icepets, Eggcave, Faerie Quests, Kirby, Pokémon, Red Green, Nintendo, Cartoons, Anime, Science Fiction, Magical Girls, OMGPOP.com, Pińata smashing, Duct Tape, TDN, Flaming Controller
  • Neopets Username: neoking2002_neo
  • None

BDE is r95, which is why I asked.

I get your point SuperAttackPea. You also forgot to add in Green Draik Eggs, which are r96.
Though the chance of the Fountain Faerie asking for one of those is incredibly slim, it could happen if you're not very lucky and also very attached to Draik Eggs, too.

PM me on the forums or Neomail me if you want to battle me for the Darigan Tonu and/or Jetsam Chomp avatars if you don't have them yet. Let me know who you are on TDN and when you're active on Neopets, that'll really help me out. Thanks for reading.

27675.png

My Gallery - Faerie Quest Items - My Shop - My Trades - My Auctions

Tumblr - Ask.fm - Facebook - Twitter

Kaana

Kaana

Meow

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • Neopets Username: Kaanana
No. Only because the most expensive colour I want is easily traded - much cheaper to trade for it than to hand paint it. If I'm honest, a FFQ would probably be used on a desert or chocolate paint job - and the chocolate on a not-very sought after species that I could also probably trade for cheaply. So, in conclusion, if I have to pay more than the worth of the colour I'm getting, no. But if it was a rare item that was very hard to find, but still cheaper than the paint job, I would happily stalk the TP looking for one for months.

Isn't that weird? A basic color more than a painted one? Anyway, I don't know if i'd have the money any time soon for the egg, and the paint job I want is not that expensive, I don't think.

BDE are items in their own right - they're also kad food, gourmet food and somethingelsebutIforget. The fact that pirate draik eggs are literally being given away means their value is going to be much lower than that which is still something that is rarely found.

Zorse

Zorse

The Daily Neopets Zealot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
Depends on the color I would use it for. If using a draik egg for it would mean saving some money on an expensive color then I would use it.

Once I saw a screenie of the fountain faerie asking for a draik egg, and that was back when they were expensive. :S

Nataluna

Nataluna

❦ Natalie ❦

• Customization Team
  • 1,173 posts
  • Neopets Username: hedwig17gray
  • IRC Alias: Natalie
    annukii
    ApplePi
  • IRC Moderator
wow.

it would depend, if i got the quest on my main i would consider cancelling, i don't have that much nps on hand, and you can't use the shopwiz until you finish, which means my SDB would be out of control until i managed to do it. it really depends what new colors are out that i love.

if i could find a FFQ custom trade that included the egg, then sure, but i wouldn't sell my gallery items to complete it, (5.5 million! o.0)

if it was on my side, i would leave it until i could afford it, since i like the idea of a water draik, although its not my first choice at the moment

GuardianAwesome

GuardianAwesome

The Daily Neopets Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
I... don't know, really.

This isn't a great answer, but I'll have to say that I might. If I could get a color that's worth more (like Plushie, I think) maybe I could trade up to one of the UCs I might like.

Sweetdang

Sweetdang

Godlike Poster

• FANTASTIC Members
  • 2,704 posts
No, because I have like 1/16 of what a blue draik egg might cost.

469367makfzcur9b.gif

maku

maku

The Daily Neopets Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
  • Interests:books, hiking, net surfing
Yes. But only if I plan on painting a pet wraith, water, eventide, plushie or maraquan. Other than that, I'd pass. :/

youngrace

youngrace

♥♥♥♥

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • Interests:slammin' faygos
  • Neopets Username: creambiskit
i...might. not sure. like people mentioned above, it depends on what pet you're aiming for. if the pb i want costs more than 5 mill, then sure, i'd happily go for it.

Rune Valentine

Rune Valentine

Headless Panda :(

• Moderators
  • 1,517 posts
  • Interests:Patisserie, Gaming, Pandas
  • IRC Alias: Kaie
  • IRC Moderator
Yes, because if I had an FFQ, it'd be used to paint a pet water, wraith or eventide. Draik egg prices are continually dropping due to FS/AM - the paint brush prices are not. It will be likely that the PB will still cost 4 times as much as the draik egg.

jumpingbeans

jumpingbeans

Luvea Trivon + Rhee Solters

• FANTASTIC Members
  • 3,812 posts
  • Interests:WINNING THE ALTADOR CUP!
  • Neopets Username: george_200
I would probably do it, if I ever got the money (well, I'm actually close to the NP), but only if I found a Lab Ray Color Pet that I really wanted.

LDsig.png

Set made by Rune Valentine

Trig

Trig

Super Duper Member

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • Interests:Neopets, Harry Potter, Reading, The Big Bang Theory, House, Working Out, etc. Talk to me to get to know me better :)
  • Neopets Username: tiggerrules898
Probably because I'd love to have a Maraquan Chomby :3 And Maraquan paintbrushes are crazy expensive...so yeah :3 Can you paint things "Lutari"? Cause there is a Lutari paint brush? :/

Posted Image

You can call me Trig, or RayRay. I collect Petpets and Avatars and am now aiming for 275 avatars (having just recently gotten 250!) I also like making new friends, so feel free to send me a message sometime!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users