Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Would you complete the FFQ if the item is Blue draik egg?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you complete the FFQ if the item is Blue draik egg? (48 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you do the FFQ if the item is Blue Draik Egg?

1. Yes (17 votes [35.42%])

Percentage of vote: 35.42%

2. No (31 votes [64.58%])

Percentage of vote: 64.58%

Vote Guests cannot vote

SuperAttackPea

SuperAttackPea

The Daily Neopets Zealot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Probably because I'd love to have a Maraquan Chomby :3 And Maraquan paintbrushes are crazy expensive...so yeah :3 Can you paint things "Lutari"? Cause there is a Lutari paint brush? :/

No lutari pets yet. And like someone above said, if you want a maraquan pet, you'd be better off trading a pirate draik custom for a maraquan pet than buying a maraquan paint brush yourself.

Unless you want one of your current pets to turn a certain color

Lady Lyuba

Lady Lyuba

Princess Luna is on Team Moon.

• FANTASTIC Members
  • 2,447 posts
  • Interests:Ponies, Doctor Who, Loki, Star Trek, Tumblr, Neopets...am I leaving anything out?
  • Neopets Username: rissierose20
  • None
I'm not after a Draik, anyway. But there is no way in Neopia that I can afford such an expensive, valuable item, and because I can't afford it, I probably would not be able to complete the quest. :(

MaraquaAvatar.png

96740_mootix.gif

Sakabato

Sakabato

Part-Time Visitor

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts
Well, I've never planned to have a Draik, so perhaps I would, plus, it's worth it.

I have returned! ...maybe...

CrazyBiscuit

CrazyBiscuit

The Daily Neopets Zealot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

No, because I have like 1/16 of what a blue draik egg might cost.

:laughingsmiley: This would be my reason too. I have more than 1/16, but nowhere near that kind of money.

lilshadowdweller

lilshadowdweller

Love from Canada!

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts
If I could make a custom Draik, I would, then hopefully Trade for a UC. I had someone offer to trade an UC WereLupe for my Maraquan Draik. (And I had traded my UC for her, too). Despite this offer, she is my dreamie, so that was obviously a no-go. But I think you might be able to get a UC IF you can paint a Draik a really rare/expensive colour.

That would be my reasoning to make another Draik.

LSDsig1.png

~Thank you rein_!~

banner_referral_seven.gif

lady_ryl

lady_ryl

Not-So-New Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Neopets Username: lady_ryl
I wouldn't because the colors I want are not that expencive.

heather99

heather99

Cool Person

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Doctor Who, Narnia, *heaps* of books- Hunger Games, Tomorrow When the War Began, Jodi Picoult stuff (I'm missing a thousand more books here, I'm rather into
I would. I'm after a chocolate neopet, so it's either get the FFQ, or wait until I manage to zap that colour, which is probably going to be a while. So I'd just let the quest sit there while I saved up.

Zarii

Zarii

Neat Person

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
I would if I was trying to paint my pet a colour like water/plushie/eventide. It would definitely be worth it.

Posted Image

Batman

Batman

Batman... nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu Batman

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,872 posts
I would for two reasons. Once I have never had a FFQ so I could get an avi. Or I could trade the quest with a custom to get myself an UC. Either way I wouldn't see why you would pass on it. Sure it is expensive but at the point where I have had two accounts that are right around 9 years and still haven't gotten one I wouldn't just pass it up because it is an expensive item.

Posted Image

SuperAttackPea

SuperAttackPea

The Daily Neopets Zealot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

I would for two reasons. Once I have never had a FFQ so I could get an avi. Or I could trade the quest with a custom to get myself an UC. Either way I wouldn't see why you would pass on it. Sure it is expensive but at the point where I have had two accounts that are right around 9 years and still haven't gotten one I wouldn't just pass it up because it is an expensive item.

Problem is, you CANNOT trade a plain FFQ custom for a UC. But you CAN EASILY trade a Draik custom for a FFQ

Milo

Milo

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
I just think it seems like a waste. I'd rather use it or give it to someone to use.
Posted Image

finalslash

finalslash

Not-So-New Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
it depends if you're planning to paint ur pet an expensive color initially. i would personally go for it and not retrieve the prize until im absolutely sure of the color and pet i want. well i had ffq once and finished it. not sure if u can still not claim ur prize for however long you want, but that's what i did before

sweetly_sour

sweetly_sour

Cool Person

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Headbanging, Drawing, Golfing & MORTAL KOMBAT
  • Neopets Username: sweetly_sour
Hmm it depends on the color I wanted...possibly for a few bizzarre avatar colors!
Posted Image

Lydia Trebond

Lydia Trebond

Just Another Lurker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • Neopets Username: Lydia_Trebond
  • IRC Alias: Mary
  • IRC Regular
I absolutely would not. I just got my bori painted plushie and so I'd use my first FFQ on the Buzzin' Avatar (yes you are all looking at me in horror, but I want avatars and my pets are painted pretty already. (I also have less than 100k at the moment, seeing that I just bought a bori plushie mp...)

49492_yblaster.gif
I seek therefore I am.
TDN's ALP Shop

Nataluna

Nataluna

❦ Natalie ❦

• Customization Team
  • 1,173 posts
  • Neopets Username: hedwig17gray
  • IRC Alias: Natalie
    annukii
    ApplePi
  • IRC Moderator
no. thats too many nps. i just would never be able to afford that. plus if it was on my main i would go crazy without shop wiz access on my main, so i can't let it sit there.

one day i will get another to paint my dream pet, heres hoping TNT *fingers crossed* that doesn't cost an arm, leg, vital organ + my entire bank balance :P

Saxen

Saxen

Grr... it's back to the easy quests for you!

• FANTASTIC Members
  • 2,760 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon, Game of Thrones, Vikings, tea, Ghibli, Star Trek, reading, writing stories, buying stationary, The Walking Dead, BACON, and Neopets :3
  • Neopets Username: youidol
I could only find ONE XD So definitely not. It would most likely be super expensive, and the most expensive paint I have to do is Plushie. I'm convinced if they're releasing a Paint Brush for the Altador Cup this year it will be that one so I'm going to refrain from buying one until it's over :P

badge10.gif

Shaving my head to raise money for WorldChildCancer.org
(You can also text AWSM55 and your donation amount to 70070 e.g AWSM55 £2)

chibi_chibi_tsukino

chibi_chibi_tsukino

The Daily Neopets Zealot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
I would do it and get a Maraquan pet.

keiwo

keiwo

The Daily Neopets Zealot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:music, psychology, art, cute stuff, philosophy and pokemon
  • Neopets Username: sonhodourado
yes, because I'd use the FFQ to paint the Draik(s) I already have Water. It'd save me a good 15 mil (? not sure on Water PB prices).

It isn’t possible to love and part. You will wish that it was. You can transmute love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal.

daisy08

daisy08

The Daily Neopets Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
I would because I want that buzz avatar. I've on neopets for 7 years and I'm still waiting for one these quests, so I'd take the first opportunity I get.

Welcome Back Apathy

Welcome Back Apathy

A Terror of Terror Mountain!

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts
  • Interests:Oboe, musical theater, humanitarian work (including hospice and animal shelters), teaching/tutoring math to students with disabilities
  • Neopets Username: silveryswirls

I would because I want that buzz avatar. I've on neopets for 7 years and I'm still waiting for one these quests, so I'd take the first opportunity I get.

Same here--no FFQs for me, and I've been on neopets longer than the Fountain Faerie has. Poo. It will be eleven years next month, and no FFQs.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users