Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Habitarium Level 50 - Purple Gems?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

lilshadowdweller

lilshadowdweller

Love from Canada!

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
I have recently managed to get to level 50 and I love it. I make a lot of money by just letting my little guys run around. However, I've noticed that sometimes when I exit habitarium then re-enter, there's purple gems that weren't there when I had exited?

Also, some of my P3S die...at a young age?

I think the game isn't saving on par with the server, should I be concerned? Because I'm pretty sure I put all my ill-p3S in the hospital, btu when I came back, I think they were outside and that's why?

Should I send in a ticket? Does this happen to you, too?

LSDsig1.png

~Thank you rein_!~

banner_referral_seven.gif

littlemushro0m

littlemushro0m

Not-So-New Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Polar Bears, Psychedelia, Drawing and Painting and anything to do with Alice in Wonderland. & History Channel n Nat Geoooo!
It happens to everyone. Habitarum is still pretty buggy, but you learn to work around it.

When more gems pop up after you refresh either they didn't register as "collected," or you had a full board of gems and the excess will be there when you refresh.
(I tested this myself several times to make sure they weren't just gems that didn't register as collected)

No need to submit a ticket. Have fun Habitarium-ing! ^__^

Rune Valentine

Rune Valentine

We're all mad here

• Moderators
  • 1,185 posts
  • Interests:Patisserie, Gaming, Pandas
  • IRC Alias: Kaie
  • IRC Moderator
This happens quite a lot. Usually when you're collecting gems and close right away - some gems don't get "saved" on the server. It probably has something to do with your Habi running too long. This also happens with p3s not getting to houses. What I usually do is refresh a few times before I close Habi completely to see what I've missed. And no, you shouldn't worry - it happens :)

lilshadowdweller

lilshadowdweller

Love from Canada!

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
OK, thanks for answering this question - other thing, habi-goers, you know how I said that it was my p3s dying? Well, the blue gems I had collected ARE NOT. I just looked at my population: 46/46. This means that none had died and for some reason, I collected two gems! X-D I know it's buggy but wow. o_O

LSDsig1.png

~Thank you rein_!~

banner_referral_seven.gif

littlemushro0m

littlemushro0m

Not-So-New Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Polar Bears, Psychedelia, Drawing and Painting and anything to do with Alice in Wonderland. & History Channel n Nat Geoooo!
If you think it's buggy now just wait until the giant eggs come. :P

-Ryan

-Ryan

Live forever or die trying.

• FANTASTIC Members
  • 7,200 posts
  • Interests:I like pokemon, Neopets(obviously), and I like to restock/stock market on neopets.
  • Neopets Username: kopakasheild15
With the actual petpets, I always refresh and check again to make sure they stay in their buildings before I log off.

o0ys2f.gif

79646.png

AC Career stats (AC III - AC VII)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users