Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

We're hiring for TDN Customisation!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Ian

Ian

• Management
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Music, Websites, Programming, Designing
  • Neopets Username: tipem
Hi there!

I just wanted to let everybody know that our Customisation department is now hiring. We're looking for active Neopets players to join Team TDN! To see the job description and how to get involved, please see the Apply for Staff: Customisation page.

Posted Image

We hope to receive your application. Thank you!

rookstaring

rookstaring

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:NEOPETS :P
    And Facebook is pretty Cool!
  • Neopets Username: rookstaring
How long until responses are received?:) are they going to be through email, or via neomail?
Username>> Rookstaring

I Have a Wonderful Guild! http://www.neopets.c...html?id=4125770
Join Today!!

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

Residing in Paradise!

• Customization Team
  • 2,931 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, drawing, House of Night series, Tamora Pierce's writing, playing piano, and the Thirst series by Christopher Pike.
  • Neopets Username: scooby_shaggy2004
  • IRC Alias: Mouseykins, Dawn
  • IRC Moderator

How long until responses are received? :) are they going to be through email, or via neomail?

I would like to know as well. I applied the night of February 27th and haven't heard anything yet.

ha8w.gif

DawnsJournalSignature.pngRaisingSparrowsSignature.png

Trading Green for Pink:
mall_acc_faeriegreen.gifmall_wings_faeriepink.gif                                                                                                                                                   CustoHiringSmall.jpg

Click the above image to apply to become part of our team!

rookstaring

rookstaring

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Ya, I applied march 3rd i believe, and havent gotten a response. Have checked my email and neopets multiple times a day :3
Username>> Rookstaring

Join Today!!

Izzy ♥

Izzy ♥

Official Staff Doctor

• Content Team
  • 4,419 posts
  • None
We usually take a week or two, so we can go through everyone's applications and find the people who will best fit into our team :)

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

Residing in Paradise!

• Customization Team
  • 2,931 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, drawing, House of Night series, Tamora Pierce's writing, playing piano, and the Thirst series by Christopher Pike.
  • IRC Moderator
Thank you Izzy for clarifying this for us. I know you take your time to find the best fit. I was just curious as I was expecting a "Thank you for applying your application is being reviewed" or something like that.

Best of luck to all applicants! :)

ha8w.gif

Trading Green for Pink:
mall_acc_faeriegreen.gifmall_wings_faeriepink.gif                                                                                                                                                   CustoHiringSmall.jpg

Xepha

Xepha

Yay for Frenchness!!!

• Content Team
  • 10,527 posts
  • Interests:History, Literature, Neopets, Design, Webdesign, Art, Apple, Music, Poking Ian, Peanut Butter Staff Parties...
  • IRC Alias: Xepha
  • IRC Moderator
Nobody thought of setting auto-replies to application emails :P
It might be a good idea to do so.

Anyway, good luck to everyone who has applied so far! I'm looking forward to meet more Customization rookies!

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

Residing in Paradise!

• Customization Team
  • 2,931 posts
  • IRC Moderator

Nobody thought of setting auto-replies to application emails :P
It might be a good idea to do so.

Anyway, good luck to everyone who has applied so far! I'm looking forward to meet more Customization rookies!

It might be a good idea for future applications. This way a person knows their application was received and they're not panicking that there might have been a glitch and the application wasn't received or something funny happened to it.

ha8w.gif

Trading Green for Pink:

rookstaring

rookstaring

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Thanks for the info! I appreciate it!:) I hope i get picked ^.^ it'd be really cool!:)
Username>> Rookstaring

Join Today!!

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

Residing in Paradise!

• Customization Team
  • 2,931 posts
  • IRC Moderator
I just got an email saying I was accepted to join team TDN :D
Thank you so much for this opportunity!

ha8w.gif

Trading Green for Pink:

Angeló

Angeló

El Ángel Perdido

• FANTASTIC Members
  • 4,585 posts
  • Interests:Medicine , Music , Cinema , Literature , Science , History , Illusen
  • Neopets Username: darkobsession
  • None
congrats Mouseykins :)

I applied too .. but I guess I'm not good enough :(

180665_res9_Angleboy.jpg

CC VOTES PLEASE ?

JUST CLICK THIS LINK EVERY 4 HRS .. EASY AS PIE

http://www.neopets.c...tionid=18755039

nelle

nelle

The Daily Neopets Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

congrats Mouseykins :)

I applied too .. but I guess I'm not good enough :(

Don't get too down! I'm sure you're great! Maybe they need you out here on the forums instead of hidden away in the closet ;)

ps. Congratulations Mouseykins!

Angeló

Angeló

El Ángel Perdido

• FANTASTIC Members
  • 4,585 posts
  • Interests:Medicine , Music , Cinema , Literature , Science , History , Illusen
  • Neopets Username: darkobsession
  • None
I know .. I was just teasing :) thanks for raising my morale , though :)

180665_res9_Angleboy.jpg

CC VOTES PLEASE ?

JUST CLICK THIS LINK EVERY 4 HRS .. EASY AS PIE

http://www.neopets.c...tionid=18755039

rookstaring

rookstaring

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

I would like to know as well. I applied the night of February 27th and haven't heard anything yet.

Lol :3 I find this funny, we were talking before we new eachother, Dawn!:D
Username>> Rookstaring

Join Today!!

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

Residing in Paradise!

• Customization Team
  • 2,931 posts
  • IRC Moderator
We are still looking for applications for people interested in joining our Customization department.

ha8w.gif

Trading Green for Pink:

Lady Kakata

Lady Kakata

-

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • IRC Regular
Sent in an example of writing I quickly put together, hope I'm successful!

Gone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users