Mysterious Negg Journey Begins!

hrtbrk

Ahhh I see it now the Acara is sitting cross-legged on top of the box.

lol I definitely was looking for another person cut out of the picture... ah well... when will this puzzle be activated?! geesh...

Hi, could I just mention that the clue stated that: "things got kind of awkward when the knight of the group stated that being the one to transport the clockwork Negg was absolutely out of the question." Simply, he wasn't the one that carried the clockwork negg. The update which was posted on TDN said that he was.

I'm with you on this one(sorry TDN) i think they got it wrong, the Knight doesn't have the clokwork negg

Knight definitely does not have the Clockwork Negg! We need an update, TDN, sorry! <3

AAAH I can't wait for the next clue!!

I would like to point out a slight error.

Rutu showed INTEREST in going to Shenukuu, as did one other member of the team. It did not say that they went there.

Thank you! All has been corrected! Updating at 1 AM has its downfalls. :(

I think the 6th Neopet will be the wannabe negg faerie Yurble, since he was included in the News updates about the event. :O

... But there's no 6th Neopet in that picture o_O the staff on the far right is being held by the Acara?

No. no 6th member. we have 5 locations, 5 names and 5 species. there isn't anything in the coding to suggest a 6th member

Can i just say that the bit about another member mentioning stargazing doesn't have to be shenku. We know that someone goes to altador and that has the observatory so it could be there that they are refering to

that was my thoughts exactly, about Altador. It would make sense if it is.

This is what I, personally, have come up with so far. Ideas? Suggestions? Oh, and sorry, the far right where there is a green dot but no name? That is supposed to say cloud negg.

neggquest-1.png

Yes, I was going to make one of these myself soon. I love these things so much.

This is what I, personally, have come up with so far. Ideas? Suggestions? Oh, and sorry, the far right where there is a green dot but no name? That is supposed to say cloud negg.

neggquest-1.png

there appears to be no negg in faerieland though :S my guess would be that the cloud negg is in Altador Lake - the glass egg is in brightvale, and the rest dont seem particularly cloud-y to me

Ok. So there's lots of mistakes in my grid, haha, like all x's in one row. After I finish today's I'll edit this post and add the new grid.

So here's my updated/fixed grid. Feel free to copy it and use it for your own means.

Neggquest-2.png

Edited by MuffinDaemon13

So has anyone else submitted a guess yet? I just put a random entry in (minus a few things that were definitely eliminated). After all, there's no harm in guessing early and changing it, correct?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk).

An updated topic for the Mysterious Negg Journey has been posted. Please post further discussion there.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact hrtbrk if you have any questions regarding this action.