Happy Krawk Day!

hrtbrk

The Wraith Krawk... is kind of wicked if you asked me.

I also enjoy both of these outfits as well. I really enjoy the flowing Little Red Riding Hood cape on that Purple Krawk.

The outfits are amaaazing! Really loving the Wraith Krawk, too.

and STAMPS!! /grabby hands

I'm liking the wizardy type set, I think that's the best outfit for a Krawk I've seen so far.

The second outfit looks nice, but I don't know if it fits with a Krawk as well as the first one, I feel like I'm looking at the Big Bad Wolf dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood. :P

How do I find the wizard set? :O want want want!

Do note that the Krawk Wizard outfit is very new since it has been recently released, so it's going to be a tough find, never mind a tougher restock if you're trying to snag one.

Since they are still very new, they will be very expensive over at the Trading Post. The price will drop slowly over time like all other clothing items released on Pet Days. Many species-specific clothes should restock at Uni's Clothing if you're swift and lucky enough to grab any piece(s) of the outfit.

Do note that the Krawk Wizard outfit is very new since it has been recently released, so it's going to be a tough find, never mind a tougher restock if you're trying to snag one.

Since they are still very new, they will be very expensive over at the Trading Post. The price will drop slowly over time like all other clothing items released on Pet Days. Many species-specific clothes should restock at Uni's Clothing if you're swift and lucky enough to grab any piece(s) of the outfit.

I'm rubbish at restocking, got no attention span! Do you know what it's called, so I can look for it on tp? I'll wait a bit, so the price goes down, but REALLY want one (and thanks for replying) ;)

Love the Wraith Krawk (although yes it looks a tad bloated) and the Eventide looks lovely as well. The wizard outfit looks great and I'm loving that there are some new stamps.

Krawk Day must be my lucky day because I found a Krawk MP at the Forgotten Shore!

I'm rubbish at restocking, got no attention span! Do you know what it's called, so I can look for it on tp? I'll wait a bit, so the price goes down, but REALLY want one (and thanks for replying) ;)

The items all begin with Krawk Wizard and you have the beard, staff, shoes, cloak and hood (so Krawk Wizard Cloak, Krawk Wizard Staff etc...) :)

Oooh just had a look, there's a cloak on the tp for 10 mil, I don't like it that much ha ha!!!!! *sits patiently and waits for spring sales* :nerd:

I LOVE the Wraith Krawk! Wraith is possibly my new favorite color. The wizard outfit is also pretty neat.

Eventide, as much as I like the color, I feel it's a bit overused.

Love, love the new krawk colours! Maybe there is hope for the krawk MPs to raise in price...maybe just a little :P

I'm not too fond of the clothes, though. I suppose they're just not as awesome as the colours xD