Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How do I equip/unequip my pet?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

ninjamara

ninjamara

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Neopets Username: ninjamara
Hi guys!

I'm feeling a little daft. I haven't taken my pets into battle for a looong while.
I know I've equipped my pet before, but I can't remember where/how to unequip (or see what is equipped to) my pet. Could someone please help me out?
I need to unequip something in order to euip a pet with the negg amulet in the latest plot.

THANK YOU! xxx

N. Prime

N. Prime

Main 3DS FC: 4742-6461-3361

• Moderators
  • 5,362 posts
  • Interests:Neopets, Icepets, Eggcave, Faerie Quests, Kirby, Pokémon, Red Green, Nintendo, Cartoons, Anime, Science Fiction, Magical Girls, OMGPOP.com, Pińata smashing, Duct Tape, TDN, Flaming Controller
  • Neopets Username: neoking2002_neo
  • None

Hi guys!

I'm feeling a little daft. I haven't taken my pets into battle for a looong while.
I know I've equipped my pet before, but I can't remember where/how to unequip (or see what is equipped to) my pet. Could someone please help me out?
I need to unequip something in order to euip a pet with the negg amulet in the latest plot.

THANK YOU! xxx

If you would like to check out the items that you have equipped to your pet(s), click here: http://www.neopets.c...html?type=equip

You can equip unequipped weapons/defense items via your inventory, and you can remove an item equipped to your pet by clicking on the weapon or defense item that you would like to remove from your pet's arsenal.

PM me on the forums or Neomail me if you want to battle me for the Darigan Tonu and/or Jetsam Chomp avatars if you don't have them yet. Let me know who you are on TDN and when you're active on Neopets, that'll really help me out. Thanks for reading.

27675.png

My Gallery - Faerie Quest Items - My Shop - My Trades - My Auctions

Tumblr - Ask.fm - Facebook - Twitter

hrtbrk

hrtbrk

Head of News/Battlepedia

• News Team
  • 5,958 posts
  • IRC Moderator
In the Battledome, of course!

At the top of all Battledome arenas is a tab that says Equipment - click there and it will take you to a page where you can unequip your weapons :)

SNHUzoi.png

Here's a Neopoint, maybe you can go buy a clue with it.
ha8w.gif
WLjYzeO.gif
TDN STAFF BLOG

ninjamara

ninjamara

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Neopets Username: ninjamara
Thank you! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

N. Prime

N. Prime

Main 3DS FC: 4742-6461-3361

• Moderators
  • 5,362 posts
  • Interests:Neopets, Icepets, Eggcave, Faerie Quests, Kirby, Pokémon, Red Green, Nintendo, Cartoons, Anime, Science Fiction, Magical Girls, OMGPOP.com, Pińata smashing, Duct Tape, TDN, Flaming Controller
  • Neopets Username: neoking2002_neo
  • None
This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).
The original topic had been answered.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.

PM me on the forums or Neomail me if you want to battle me for the Darigan Tonu and/or Jetsam Chomp avatars if you don't have them yet. Let me know who you are on TDN and when you're active on Neopets, that'll really help me out. Thanks for reading.

27675.png

My Gallery - Faerie Quest Items - My Shop - My Trades - My Auctions

Tumblr - Ask.fm - Facebook - Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users