Chef Blumaroo

Mike.

yes! we need to make that sunday! thanks kika! it's aia speakin here

Hey Aia :) do you think that we should feed our pets the sundae? Theory.

I think that chef bonju maybe will be the next version to the story. Or Linae? Well I don't really know

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that the way to get the avv is to mix a Vanilla Waffle Cone and something else.... erm... something blue?

i think that our pets might as well like it, but probably the avv comes when u mix the ingredients?

what do u think guys?

i fed my pet the sundae, called Blumaroo Ice Cream Sundae, but i just lost 6k for nothing :sad01_anim: :angry: :crying: . no avv, nothing! :grrr:

sorry then maybe they told it to mix in the cooking pot of the chef but it's just a theory

Is Bonju evil? I guess he is if he won't tell us he combo...

I think you have to buy stuff from the CG & mix it...

I've been trying, for the last two hours, to buy something from one of the CG ships, but everything is sold out in a matter of seconds after restocking, or they are stocked with very little...

Oh well.

-William

Who, other than me, stays awake this late so that they can buy things from the shop? I figured it would be easy to get something now, because it's so late... but that isn't so.

Oh well, I guess.

Yes, other people's shops are too expensive... as they know that people want the things from CG.

And also, Purplum Buns + Urchin Surprise = nothing.

Oh well.

AND at 12:00AM NST the ship disappeared.

"It appears the mysterious ship that once docked on these shores has left harbour. Where could it have gone?"

A few people have made screenies of them "getting" the avatar, and they all showed that they'd made the Blumaroo Sundae thing. We just need to know how to make it! We need people checking the kitchen quest. If it says anything about making the blumaroo saundae, tell someone the recipe.