Happy Kougra Day!

hrtbrk

The Maractite is super duper awesome especially the tail markings

Eventide is eventide ... as Spritzie said it's getting boring

Male and female clothes both are great !!!

Some of the older colours that don't have many species need to be released.

Like Custard, Clay, and Biscuit for example?

Ontopic, I enjoy the patterns on the Maractite Kougra. Also, I do agree with Lindsey/hrtbrk on TNT releasing the Eventide colour for pets too often after months of the Pant Brush's release. What more can I say? At least the Kougra came out great in Eventide along with several other pets.

Agreed. I like Eventide but without clothing specifically for it (take Royal or Pirate for example, which has clothing besides the initial color) it can get tedious in seeing the same colors repeated on different pets in so little time. I like the females clothing though, the wig is really cute! Ah heck the whole outfit is pretty!

The Maractite is fantastic!!

I knew those Kougie clothes would be brilliant :) The male especially, the wig and jacket are just awesome.

SQUEE I LOVE THE COLOURS! And both sets of outfits, haha the emo set totally goes well with the Grey colour. X)

I've noticed the same Eventide trend. If the rumours about a member of TNT saying Eventide is being released too often, they are probably right. As much as I like the colour, other ones DO need some focus, especially the real old colours.

I love the female outfit! It's absolutely gorgeous :D (I so want it for myself, heh. :D)

The Maractite one is really lovely -- far better than Eventide!

I love love love the Maractitie.

And I normally detest wigs for pets, but the female wig is amazing. I WANT IT!

The eventide... I think there's too much of the light blue and I don't really like that.

And I need both outfits. No doubt about it.

Kougras are the best. <3

Both the colours look really nice.

I'm in love with the all black outfit! I want everything only I want it for my pet and I don't have a kougra...

I might have to take back my word on the Maractite Kougra .. the original Kougra markings appear underneath the Maractite markings :O

But I still need to see a bigger version to make up my mind on it