Happy Kougra Day!

hrtbrk

Usually I don't like Maractite at all but I LOVE this version of it! I used to love ALL Eventide colours but I'm just not a huge fan anymore :3

Oh, those clothes are lovely for both genders! I'm a huge fan of the male ones in particular... that jacket, that hair! I must have it. :yes:

Personally, though, I don't mind them releasing so many Eventide pets. I'd rather them release a whole bunch of the same (even if I'm not super enthusiastic about the colour), than to release a few and wait for years before we see another one. Hopefully Eventide will be mostly completed before too long, and then that's one less colour with only a handful of species.

That being said, I think TNT was a bit lazy with the design of Eventide (which could have been really cool). I think if they put in a bit more detail, it would look better. Still, I'd rather it be mostly complete than end up like Swamp Gas or something...

Oh, and here are larger versions:

4.png4.png