hrtbrk

:O Water Cybunny. Must Acquire. I loooove the water colour on all pets actually. The attention to detail is really awesome

Water is beautiful! But TNT take a break from releasing Eventide, for Fyora's sake!

Love the new clothing sets, and yay, tomorrow is my Cybunny's birthday! LE pet days are hard: because it's always tempting to create one when they are released. Already got a Cybunny, gotta save room. I just hope the new Premium comes out soon so I can send him to my main - oy I'm getting off topic XD I guess I'm just excited for Cybunny day - I do love Cybunnies. Maybe I'll put Azarale into training - not like he needs it as he's not a battle pet but that stealthy little thief could always use more stealth. ;)

Both colours look sort of rushed to me :( The Water is better than the Eventide.

Both colours look sort of rushed to me :( The Water is better than the Eventide.

I agree. I don't like the 'clouds' on the Eventide colour.

I just want them to stop releasing Eventide for a while, it's getting so repetative and boring. :/

I agree. I don't like the 'clouds' on the Eventide colour.

I just want them to stop releasing Eventide for a while, it's getting so repetative and boring. :/

Same! I think the same goes for Water and Wraith in all honesty...

The Mara Tonu was the best release I've seen in a while :)

Same! I think the same goes for Water and Wraith in all honesty...

The Mara Tonu was the best release I've seen in a while :)

That one was gorgeous! I'm pretty fond of the Mara Kougra as well, even though it is pretty busy!

But yes, I'd be happy to see some other colours get some attention -- just for a couple pet's days at least!

Anyone else notice that they're missing tufts of fur on their head? >_>

All of these guys have some...

2.png

They released...bald cybunnies! I think in all the fuss they forgot about them, lol. But I love the water Cy! Lovely details :)

^ I never noticed that the tufts of fur on top of the new Cybunnies' heads were missing until you pointed that out! :O

Also, the Ice Cybunny has no tuft of fur on its head.

I adore the Water Cybunny the most, the Eventide Cybunny didn't come out the way I expected it. :(

I've never really been a fan of the Cybunny but it's actually pretty cute! I love the Eventide colour on it as well, I like how the sunset part kind of reflects in the face and all of the lines are smooth and things! Good job TNT!

I have a Cloud Cybunny and I absolutely love him; he'd look great in Water! I really wish that they would let you change the name of your pet when you adopt them through the pound though, he had kind of a girlie name so I didn't bother to check his gender until someone asked me why I dress him like a girl.. I still do :rolleyes_anim: I guess I could Lab Ray him until he changes gender but I don't want to spend the NP's to change him back to a cybunny if he changes species..

Since you have the lab ray, you can get the Scientist as a BD challenger (By refreshing on the lab page) and he does an attack that changes your pet's gender. That way, you can make your Cybunny female, without risking the species.