We're Hiring: Many Positions!

hrtbrk

Hello! I have sent in a application and i am waiting a response... Do you know how long it will take?

Depending on what position you applied for it may take 1-2 weeks before you receive a response. You will get a response if you've been accepted as well as if you're application has been rejected. Just be patient!

• 3 months later...

You could probably find a guide on the internet that covers BBC code so you can learn it.

• 2 weeks later...

It depends on what position you're interested in. I know with Customization, some days are busy for us but there's usually a couple of us online to deal with all the new items. Today we had quite a few new ones to add and two of us were online and each did half the work. If a person actually buckles down and focuses, we can have all the new items added in under an hour. Updating guides such as WonderClaw take a bit more time. So it all really depends on the day for us. I think at most I've spent 2 hours on a guide, but I had a few hiccups along the way yet too. That's for customization though, I'm not too sure about the other departments.

If you let us know what position(s) you're interested in one of us will be able to give you a better idea of how time-consming that department is.

It depends on what position you're interested in. I know with Customization, some days are busy for us but there's usually a couple of us online to deal with all the new items. Today we had quite a few new ones to add and two of us were online and each did half the work. If a person actually buckles down and focuses, we can have all the new items added in under an hour. Updating guides such as WonderClaw take a bit more time. So it all really depends on the day for us. I think at most I've spent 2 hours on a guide, but I had a few hiccups along the way yet too. That's for customization though, I'm not too sure about the other departments.

If you let us know what position(s) you're interested in one of us will be able to give you a better idea of how time-consming that department is.

How much time a day would you have to stay here to be a moderator?

With moderator, it really varies. There's no standard time we require daily. Mainly, we want to make sure we have consistent mod coverage. We don't want to have large amounts of time that there isn't at least one mod online. (Of course things happen, but we like to keep it to a minimum)

With that in mind, when we're hiring mods, we look for applicants who's online time and activities fit within our current gaps in moderator coverage.

Also, this is an older hiring board, so the most current board can be found HERE, so current discussion should continue there.