Happy Lupe Day!

hrtbrk

Both outfits are amazing! The Charming Lupe outfit looks pretty classy on any female Lupe. Vagabond Lupe outfit is also very awesome.

The spot patterns on the Maractite Lupe look pretty well done, and I take it that TNT is pumping out Eventide pets like if there is no tomorrow if you ask me with the other Lupe colour.

While I like the colour and all....STOP RELASING PETS IN EVENTIDE, TNT! Take a break! >:C

Anyway, I sure like the outfit sets. :) And yay, new KQ tokens!

I don't know ... the female Lupe outfit looks a tiny bit off (is it the hat?) but I love the male Lupe outfit XD

Why the rush in getting Eventide out? When the Eventide Aisha came out, it was really pretty but it just looks so common now ...

Is it just me, or does the tip of the Maractite Lupe look a little Water-ish?

Honestly I love the Maractite. Certainly not the best, I still think the Hissi is the best for the color, but it's at least second place, tied with Lutari. Honestly the tail gives me a more stone-ish feeling to it than water, at least in my opinion. Color wise it's water like, but the texture makes it look stone like.

Eventide is meh, I've only ever really like this color on Lutaris. And just like pretty much everyone else I'm getting a bit tired of this brush, they've overused it so much now. I'd love to see more water or woodland, even relic! I do like the clouds on this Eventide, but that's about it.

Clothes are pretty meh as well. The male outfit is okay though I think it would have looked better on the bipedal pets. Female just rubs me wrong, it just reminds me so much of Hipsters and I personally can't stand them due to the attitude.

Overall, other than the Maractite, a pretty bleh pet day. Better than the Kougra day though, that one was pretty much one of the lamest as of recent.

Ugh TNT really loves Eventide. I don't :( The only decent one is Lutari in my opinion.

Maractite is pretty, but not a fan of lupes.

Wow, I think this is the worst Eventide pet yet! The tail looks horrible. :/

more shoddy gradient work for the eventide Lupe.. ew

emfhkweljglkwejg I THINK I LOVE THE MARACTITE LUPE EVEN MORE THAN THE MARACTITE KOUGRA. I don't think my Lupe's current space outfit would work anymore if I painted him maractite but hmmm.. I have big decisions to make I think!!!!!!!!!!

eta: I also like the ninja/samurai type clothes!

This has to be the worst Eventide release yet. Wish they would develop more Transparent pets instead.

This. I think they need to think of a better way to get the facial features to stand out. I didn't like how they did it with the Cybunny, but I don't think just letting everything all blend together is any good either. I really don't like the tail. I don't like the placement of the stars of clouds either. I guess I just dislike everything about it.

The Maracite would be better if the darker blue was a little darker, like on the Hissi, but I like it overall.

I love the clothes though.

As much as I like the swordsman outfit, the color choices peeve me. It's the same as the Kougra!

Eventide rushed much?? The Maractite is quite nice though :)