Happy Koi Day!

hrtbrk

I like the Woodland Koi, with the seaweed, but the fins look weird. I think they are supposed to be mud or something.....

And I am SO getting the KQ token. :)

I like the wigs!

Ugh, another Eventide pet? No Elderly? I wanted to see wrinkly fish. :(

i'm not fond of the woodland, they have gone for a lion fish/seaweed, the spines seems sorta awkward for me (i love lionfish), and i would have picked maybe a different colour palette, something a little more vibrant to match the species of fish they are trying to emulate, maybe a more stripy wood or something.

eventide is always gorgeous ^_^

and eee!! <3 <3 <3 CUPCAKES! ^_^

I like the Woodland Koi, and the cupcakes look delicious. :) The Eventide Koi is meh and the clothes look a little bland, though.

Eventide is losing its appeal to me. The Woodland Koi is more kelp-based if you ask me, even though I was expecting it to be more wooden than anything. :P

The colors are alright, I think the Eventide looks a little better than the Woodland, to be honest. It's looking a little too busy, and not really Woodland either, more seaweed-ish. Which I suppose it a good idea for a Koi, but still, it's Woodland, not Kelp.

The clothes are kind of meh as well. They're cute, but not really anything special. I do like the cupcakes though, or truffles, or whatever they are. :)

I don't know why, but I don't like the woodland Koi. :worried: It looks...too weird...like seaweed?

The eventide one is cool though, I can't wait for Eventide Kacheeks to come out! :P

The Male clothes were dissapointing but the Female ones are all right.

And TNT made a good job on making me want to eat the cupcakes. :laughingsmiley:

I actually really like how the woodland koi looks. It's much more interesting and spruces up than many of the other woodland pets I've seen. The eventide koi looks alright... I'm not a big fan of the eventide color in the first place so yeah xD

The woodland one is stunning. A bit different to what we usually see but I'm impressed. I quite like the male clothes as well, the fiddle in particular is very sweet!

I adore the Woodland Koi, very imaginative indeed :)