What do you collect on Neopets?

QueenBee

What do you collect?   

273 members have voted

1. 1. Do you collect Trading Cards, Stamps, or other or all?

you mean flask of rainbow fountain water?i need to train my pet to skill 76 still!(wow,ceslesta is kinda bad at fishing.)also,im collecting neopoints.(or saving) so anyway,the reason why is because i want to get one of my dream pets.

Yeah. I'm missing Irritable Genie-in-a-Bottle, Flask of Rainbow Fountain Water, and Mysterious Swirly Potion.

Trust me, getting to level 76 is no guarantee that you will get the item. My pets are at level 160+, and I have never fished up anything really decent.

Yeah. I'm missing Irritable Genie-in-a-Bottle, Flask of Rainbow Fountain Water, and Mysterious Swirly Potion.

Trust me, getting to level 76 is no guarantee that you will get the item. My pets are at level 160+, and I have never fished up anything really decent.

wow,that would mean,broken fishing poles,bread fish,fractapus,giant squid,and others like kelp.

I collect avatars (well, I try to) and everything bright and colorful that I happen across c:

Huh, how much does the Irritable Genie-in-a-Bottle usually go for? I fished one up a long time ago and stuck it in my SDB!

I collect spooky/gross stuff, anything at all related to Haunted Woods and its environs. I really should update my gallery, I have a lot more in my SDB. I also work on avatars.

Huh, how much does the Irritable Genie-in-a-Bottle usually go for? I fished one up a long time ago and stuck it in my SDB!

I collect spooky/gross stuff, anything at all related to Haunted Woods and its environs. I really should update my gallery, I have a lot more in my SDB. I also work on avatars.

Lucky you! :OOO I have absolutely no idea what they're worth- there are only two on the TP, and neither have a price tag attached to them, and there are none up for auction. This is a step up from normal- I have never seeen any of the TP before now, haha.

EDIT: I looked it up on Jellyneo's item database, and they have it listed at being worth 500k. Not necessarily accurate- it's worth is how much people will pay for it, after all.

I'll definitely have to keep you updated if I fish any of that up. My Kacheek is fishing level 125+, so if I find anything I'll make sure to hit you up.

Right now I'm just trying to reach goals before I can comfortable collect anything. I used to collect plushies, though.

I'll definitely have to keep you updated if I fish any of that up. My Kacheek is fishing level 125+, so if I find anything I'll make sure to hit you up.

Right now I'm just trying to reach goals before I can comfortable collect anything. I used to collect plushies, though.

Thanks! :D I appreciate it. ^_^

Heh, that's why I started a gallery of mostly junk items. XD Aside from these three unbuyable items, everything was under 30k, I believe. Most of it was under 10NP. :)

Huh! I have no idea what to price it for, I wish I did - I don't have a need for it. I try not to rely too much on the database, because it definitely varies from the site, but I do like to look at it for a general guide. I definitely sell these things for under what the going rate is worth, did you want me to put it up and you make an offer on it?

Huh! I have no idea what to price it for, I wish I did - I don't have a need for it. I try not to rely too much on the database, because it definitely varies from the site, but I do like to look at it for a general guide. I definitely sell these things for under what the going rate is worth, did you want me to put it up and you make an offer on it?

Sure! :D

One of the people selling it is saying that she's looking for 500k, so it seems like the database isn't off on this one. :)

Huh! Okay, well I'm just gonna send you a neomail in a minute. :)

Fab! Thanks so much. :D It'll be good to cross another item off of my list. :D

Haha i'm saving for an Island PB, so i guess i'm collecting neopoints? I kinda collect jelly items as well, but not with much enthusiasm, just if i get a jelly item i tend to keep it. And the odd avatar is never unwelcome XD.

I really want to start a collection for my gallery, but I have no idea what :(

Well, are there any items you find really neat? Anything you're drawn to? Things you think, oh, these are cool! Or, what was TNT thinking?! lol.

I don't know if I answered this before but I collect Musical items .. anything related to music / singing / dancing , you can check it out here

http://www.neopets.c...=solid_rockstar

I also like collecting avatars .. i currently have 300 , listed on http://neopets.com/~Alsou

I used to collect Shiny Obsidians , I had about 500 of them , but when the Rubbish avatar came out I discarded most of them (and I still didn't get the avatar)

I really love plushies. I didn't think I had many, but I looked in my SDB yesterday, and found a nice amount of them in there.

I'm just collecting the basic ones first, and I need to rearrange my gallery and place them all in there, seeing as I haven't touched it for 4 years.

Then I'll slowly work my way up to the more expensive plushies.

I really love collecting on Neo :P I try and do a bit of everything; avatars, stamps, cards, gallery ^_^ I also read books to Ellos which I consider a collection, he's read 1337 so far.

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried to set up a gallery but my heart just wasn't in it and quit.. so I guess I don't really collect anything except avatars..

I do put the occasional stamp in my album and read books to particular pet, but only stuff i get free or cheap so i guess that doesn't really count..

lol i am not a collector :(