Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The ALP

• Please log in to reply
1192 replies to this topic

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

Procrastinating Super Mom!

• Customization Team
  • 4,562 posts
  • Interests:Naps and more naps. Drawing, Graphic and web design. Hiding indoors avoiding the real world. Tamora Pierce novels!
  • Neopets Username: scooby_shaggy2004
  • IRC Alias: Mouseykins, Dawn
  • IRC Moderator

Hi everybody, can anyone tell me if the chains for all avatar pets and petpets are suspended or working?  Thanks

There's no issues that I'm aware of, other then our Mummified Ruki is unavailable because of a frozen account. It's still early in the month so that could be why you haven't heard anything. You just submitted your request 5 days ago and it hasn't been processed yet. Give it a few more days and if you haven't heard anything, PM me and I'll check into it further. I oversee the pet lends, but I don't do them on a monthly basis.

faerieland_b_zpsxaeibjav.png

DawnsJournalSignature.pngWinter%20Signature%20Small.pngWishlistButton.png

WeyrCat

WeyrCat

The Daily Neopets Zealot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Interests:library fairy, draconic neopets, Habitarium (sneef), science.
  • Neopets Username: mistressweyr
  • None

Searched this thread but didn't find an answer: I see in the Item Lending that the Meowclops (currently unavailable) says "Regular or Plushie". I presume that means other colors won't work. (There's two blue on the TP.) I don't think I've heard of a way, but, how would one repaint a Meowclops to "regular", or would the only option be to paint to plushie?

eyrie_sleeping.gif372_1.gif95117_rorru.gif

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

• Customization Team
  • 4,562 posts
  • Interests:Naps and more naps. Drawing, Graphic and web design. Hiding indoors avoiding the real world. Tamora Pierce novels!
  • IRC Moderator

Searched this thread but didn't find an answer: I see in the Item Lending that the Meowclops (currently unavailable) says "Regular or Plushie". I presume that means other colors won't work. (There's two blue on the TP.) I don't think I've heard of a way, but, how would one repaint a Meowclops to "regular", or would the only option be to paint to plushie?

Any color of meowclops will award the avatar. The reason we have Regular or Plushie listed is because those are the ones owned by our ALP Team.

Yugito

Yugito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

how do you join this i have an item for the  ALP 'Moehog - Halloween' Item that i can lend 

Konoha dogs 

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

• Customization Team
  • 4,562 posts
  • IRC Moderator

how do you join this i have an item for the  ALP 'Moehog - Halloween' Item that i can lend 

You'll need to contact Spritzie directly through a Private Message. Though I do believe we currently do not need this item for lending.

Viridian

Viridian

Quit Work, be a Pirate!

• FANTASTIC Members
  • 3,357 posts
  • IRC Alias: Viridian
  • IRC Moderator

Alright! Please let me know when there are some trades up on tdnalp so I can made some offers :)

24338_scalawag.gif
Proud to be a scout!

Emily

Emily

The Music Dork

• Customization Team
  • 2,367 posts
  • Interests:Music, True Crime, Nail Art, Jewelry Making, Cosmetics, Tattoos+piercing, Iron Maiden, TDN, Pantslessness
  • IRC Alias: Emily
  • IRC Moderator

I put some up todayyyy. Also poked TNT AGAIN about my missing lending items. It seems they've stopped updating facebook, so I haven't been bothering to post there... sigh.

ha8w.gif    

CustoHiringSmall.jpg

Viridian

Viridian

Quit Work, be a Pirate!

• FANTASTIC Members
  • 3,357 posts
  • IRC Alias: Viridian
  • IRC Moderator

I hope you get them back Em! I made some offers as a little backup fund :)

24338_scalawag.gif
Proud to be a scout!

icetech_

icetech_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Neopets Username: icetech_

I put some up todayyyy. Also poked TNT AGAIN about my missing lending items. It seems they've stopped updating facebook, so I haven't been bothering to post there... sigh.

I noticed on Facebook they also closed the post for followers/visitors to post :(
Hopefully you will have your answer soon, but they are really horrible at replying. Been waiting for an answer to my ticket since 12th of december :(

:laughingsmiley: Avatars I need  :laughingsmiley:

Days waiting for a reply from NP support: 320 encounting...

midnight_spell360

midnight_spell360

The Daily Neopets Zealot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:reading, watching cooking shows, hanging with friends, the usual...
  • Neopets Username: midnight_spell360
  • None

This is a note about the tdnalp donation shop: you are running low on items for TDN members to buy for donation, which means lots of members have been donating! Yay! :woot: 

Would you like for us to donate sand bottles to restock your shop with, I have 10+ orange sand bottles? If you would indicate that you might check in this weekend, Sat.-Sun., we could send them to the tdnalp account and you could accept them, if you want. Thanks! :rambo:  

157317_krawk.gif           runwaybronze_tdn.png

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

• Customization Team
  • 4,562 posts
  • IRC Moderator

This is a note about the tdnalp donation shop: you are running low on items for TDN members to buy for donation, which means lots of members have been donating! Yay! :woot:

Would you like for us to donate sand bottles to restock your shop with, I have 10+ orange sand bottles? If you would indicate that you might check in this weekend, Sat.-Sun., we could send them to the tdnalp account and you could accept them, if you want. Thanks! :rambo:  

I will pass the message along to the lady who looks after the shop and our donations. Thanks to everyone who has been donating! :)

The message has been passed along and the lady looking after the shop will be online later tonight when she gets home from work and has time to jump online for a bit. :)

heartybfast

heartybfast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Yesterday I just found this thread. I dug to the beginning of this thread, read about CG and AA attacks (and shruddered, it was horrible!), learned about millions of collateral and months of pet lending chain...
I visited the TDNALP store and donated a little bit. Then I saw that last time she logged in was 22 days ago...
I can't access the forum topic about pet lending & item lending requirement either.
Is this ALP program still going on?

Rune Valentine

Rune Valentine

Once I had a halo, but then it caught on fire

• Moderators
  • 2,018 posts
  • Interests:Patisserie, Gaming, Pandas
  • IRC Alias: Kaie
  • IRC Moderator

Yesterday I just found this thread. I dug to the beginning of this thread, read about CG and AA attacks (and shruddered, it was horrible!), learned about millions of collateral and months of pet lending chain...
I visited the TDNALP store and donated a little bit. Then I saw that last time she logged in was 22 days ago...
I can't access the forum topic about pet lending & item lending requirement either.
Is this ALP program still going on?

Yes it is. The items are not lent from the tdnalp account nor are most of the pets from the chains. To find the most up-to-date information on the ALP, visit the main ALP page: http://alp.thedailyneopets.com/

Join Team TDN! Apply here: Battlepedia | Content | Customisation | Midnight | News
 runeholiday.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users