New Premium Service Now Live!

hrtbrk

After months of anticipation from both TNT and Premium users, the all new premium service is now live! Of course, there will be some bugs and conflicts but hang tight while TNT continues to add the finishing touches.

sale_premium_2012.jpg

Premium users will now have brand new perks, including an all new toolbar, Neoboards, a 5th pet spot and more!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, they added Premium to the navigation bar? o_O Did they remove something, or did they just squish it all down?

EDIT: Ah, Pet Central is gone. I should have just read the news, haha.

I'm tempted to try again, but... eh. I did the free trial a while back, and while I loooooved the SSW (and the free Neomail avatar, haha), I wasn't hugely impressed with anything else. I just... can't justify that kind of expendature. :(

I used to be a premium member a long time ago, but I can't really decide if it's worth it. Right now I can't afford to spend any extra money I have on a premium membership, but even if I could I don't think I would do it. I don't really understand the new 5th Neopet thing. I did like the SSW though, but not enough to pay X amount of money per whatever.

I'm glad that they hold onto the pet you choose to abandon for 90 days when you cancel your Premium membership...but I am still not a fan of how they're allowing a 5th Neopet when you pay for Premium.

Oh, is that how they're doing that? Well, I'm glad you don't keep the 5th pet indefinitely, but it seems a little... ugh, dirty? I donno.

I'm glad that they hold onto the pet you choose to abandon for 90 days when you cancel your Premium membership...but I am still not a fan of how they're allowing a 5th Neopet when you pay for Premium.

5 pets is too muchh... D: Only TNT has 5 pets... and i know one of them ;D

Not paying for Premium is the same reason why I stopped playing WoW after 6 years. Why pay so much for something that you can do for free? (I gave up WoW for Diablo III :P)

Sure, I would love to have a fifth pet slot, but I'll live! :) I don't use side accounts, it's not my thing. I can have four pets. I'm not greedy. And extra money every month? Who needs that? I make just plenty every day.

I just think Premium shouldn't cost so much. Le sigh :/

i think a 5th pet is fair for the amount of money paid for Premium .. it's not a big deal to have a 5th pet really .. it only means more money spent on feeding and customizing it :P

only the 1 month membership has been discounted to the 50% off price, the longer term options are not discounted as far as i can tell,

i wouldn't get premium long term because of the loss of alias accounts, since i often chat and shopwiz stuff on my side :P but might try it while its on sale.. *unsure*

That's....really expensive. I like the idea of a 5th pet mostly because it's been over 8 years since I've gotten a new pet so I've missed out on all the cool new species but I know something would happen and I'd have to cancel service and lose the pet anyway.

I think I'm missing something. You can't have side accounts if you're premium? Is there an FAQ page for it? The premium link on the toolbar doesn't give very much info.

I think I'm missing something. You can't have side accounts if you're premium? Is there an FAQ page for it? The premium link on the toolbar doesn't give very much info.

The old premium had a feature where you could create 'alias' accounts which we essentially side accounts that were attached to your premium main account. They got access to stuff like the SSW but they still had to be treated as just side accounts. Apparently the new premium doesn't have that feature anymore? Either way, you can still have side accounts, premium or not.

$69.95 for a year? Uh - that's a bit much. 4 months looks more affordable for me right now. I guess I could keep paying every 4 months if I want to keep Azarale on my main, um, how will I know when my membership expires?

Trying to sign up, and the Login when clicking on the plan I want is not accepting my password and username even though I'm typing it out correctly. Are we just not allowed to sign up yet?

TNT STILL has not responded to my ticket yet. I've logged out, tried my password on User Prefs, bought something from the NC Mall, only the Transaction Log and Signup won't let me use my correct info.

Neopets just doesn't want me to buy Premium I guess. It has to be a problem on my side or the logins are glitched for me.

Did you have to enter the login page? Do I have to create a new password just to get in?

I swore I would never pay for Neopets however I have just found myself paying for the 4 month subscription! *doh* in the UK it works out at just over £16 to try it out which is cheaper than my xbox subscription so lets see how it goes!

In the US, it's only $6.25 per month for the 4 month subscription and less than $6 per month for the year-long subscription. I never thought I would pay for something I could play for free, but I am considering it only because of the SSW. I could save myself a lot of time with the SSW!

I'm definitely considering getting this and I never thought I'd pay for something like this before. I'm so curious to try it out. I'm hoping someone who has it can answer a question for me. How do you get the free weekly scratch card? Do you have to go somewhere and claim it or does it just pop up as a random event? Just wondering how that works.

I'm definitely considering getting this and I never thought I'd pay for something like this before. I'm so curious to try it out. I'm hoping someone who has it can answer a question for me. How do you get the free weekly scratch card? Do you have to go somewhere and claim it or does it just pop up as a random event? Just wondering how that works.

You have a bar at the bottom of your browser that has the following on it:

*Super shop wizard

*Featured Game with 2x points

*Dalies

*5th Pet

*Space Fairie Scratchcards

*Premium Collectable Cards

*Premium User Boards

*Help

I have tried using the faerie link and it advises that you need to visit every Friday for the scratchcards so until then its a bit of a mystery what they are!

The super shop wizard is brilliant though! Very impressed with him so far :laughingsmiley:

Hope this helps!