What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Thanks! I feel very lucky, got a bid of 3.3m, which is healthy for my diminishing bank balance haha

I got Kelp first time! Was very happy to get that out of the way. Think I'll be able to handle visiting the snowager for the next 5 years without getting it, but the expensive avatars? Ugh, loathe them!

Awesome! :) I keep having dreams where I win a PDE, but still hasn't happened. I got 5k today, which is the best prize by far I've had in a long time. >.>

Gah, so jealous! I've followed all the guides, stuffed my already bloated pet, used my lightest pet, gone during lunch, bought one off every menu- NOTHING.

Awesome! :) I keep having dreams where I win a PDE, but still hasn't happened. I got 5k today, which is the best prize by far I've had in a long time. >.>

Gah, so jealous! I've followed all the guides, stuffed my already bloated pet, used my lightest pet, gone during lunch, bought one off every menu- NOTHING.

All I can say is keep trying, I think if you're persistant with it, rather than doing it on off, chances are you'll get it. I'm now spinning the WoE daily rather than a couple of times a week. My theory anyway!

All I can say is keep trying, I think if you're persistant with it, rather than doing it on off, chances are you'll get it. I'm now spinning the WoE daily rather than a couple of times a week. My theory anyway!

Ah, you're probably right. I hate spending NP though. I'm getting so close to my goal of 10 million (76%! lol), but I'm going to spend a tonne afterwards (I finally decided on customisations for my pets :P) so I shouldn't bother waiting until I hit 10 mill.

I finally used my ffq to paint one of my flotsam desert *loves her*

Fab choice! She's gorgeous! :D Do you have plans for her customisation yet? :)

Thank you very much ;) I have no idea to be honest. I'm open to suggestions though!

I will take a look at some stuff later on, but I really am no expert, lolol. Awesome Sauce has great customisation ideas though. :)

Started playing the Habitarium again today. I'm only level 13, but I've heard some people say they make 100k a day from it once they get to a higher level.

Sounds REALLY nice.

Also, gained two levels in NeoQuest II.

It is really nice! If you want any help leveling up, let me know. I can gift you buildings and stuff. :)

It is really nice! If you want any help leveling up, let me know. I can gift you buildings and stuff. :)

LOL I just re-joined, so I have no idea how that works.

Thank you so much for the offer.

I've been gone from Neo for like 2 years, so I'm still catching up.

LOL I just re-joined, so I have no idea how that works.

Thank you so much for the offer.

I've been gone from Neo for like 2 years, so I'm still catching up.

Ah, no worries. I had the same problem- I just came back in March or so after threeish years? I was completely lost when it came to Habi. I kind of thought it was a game I would have to spend all my free time playing in order to make any NP off of it, so I resisted playing it for a while, but as soon as I did start, I realised how awesome it was. :D

Basically, one easy way of getting experience points in Habi is to build and upgrade buildings. (You can upgrade by clicking on the green 'up' arrow when a building is selected. I can't remember if that's explained or not, ahah). So by having buildings gifted, you can get experience by only paying for the upgrades, which tends not to be that much, rather than the building (which the buying of doesn't give you experience) and the upgrades. :)

I sent you a neofriend request. That way I can gift you whatever you like (nests are often said to be the ones that give you the most bang for your buck, but if you need storages or something, that's always available too), or help if you get stuck on something. :)

Any chance you have any idea what triggered the avatar?

I guess it was just enough discarded items via quickstock. The day I got the avatar I discarded about 2000 items but along the week before it I had discarded another 2000 items or so.

I will take a look at some stuff later on, but I really am no expert, lolol. Awesome Sauce has great customisation ideas though. :)

*nod* me neither, I will keep them in mind then and maybe make a customisation thread in the future too. Thank you so much ;)

I like this thread, it's cool to hear about what others are working on!

It is early in the day today, but in the past week or so I have:

-Dipped my Kougra in the magma pool

-Made 400000 nps off of AC swag and used it to buy a transmogrification and purple morphing potion for my new Aisha to get the avatars (I am going to hold off on the morphing potion for awhile though.. mutant Aishas are cute!)

-Convinced my fiance to collect avatars

-Realized that I don't need to spin the Wheel of Misfortune anymore because I got the avatar awhile ago and just didn't realize it

Not a bad week on Neopets! :)

I feel really stupid when I read this, because I haven't achieved anything today... :(

Oh, wait. I got the Hide 'n seek avatar yesterday. Does that count???

I feel really stupid when I read this, because I haven't achieved anything today... :(

Oh, wait. I got the Hide 'n seek avatar yesterday. Does that count???

That avatar totally counts! I'm way too impatient to deal with getting it right now XD so I'm impressed.

Today I FINALLY made it to the bat level of Kass Basher. I'm sure there are people out there that this came really easy to, but it drove me mad. So I feel quite achieved c=

I also am about to make a chunk of change off of a Pirate Krawk MP that the shore gave me. I'll end up having more NP than I've ever had when I add it to what I've made from selling stocks recently!

Something Has Happened! snargan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - Snargan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Now I've also got an avatar today

I wish I would be able to get that much money... With Kass Basher you can earn 3K a day, but that is way less than you'll be able to earn!

Congratz!!