Disgusting Neopian Items

Angeló

Ok , so , since the Beautiful Neopian Items thread is going well , let's make one about disgusting / ugly items .. most of them will be spooky & alien aisha foods .. but I'm sure we can branch a little bit more. It doesn't have to only look disgusting .. sometimes description or how you imagine it tastes / feels might help too

I will start .. Today I got this item from the Wheel of Mediocrity and I was absolutely horrified by it !

foo_grarrl_salivasoup.gif Grarrl Saliva Soup :sick01: :sick01:

I'd have to say the Gross Foods category. Every last item in it could probably qualify as the most disgusting. And possibly pet abuse if you actually feed them to a Neopet.

After some digging, though, I will say one item does make me gag a little.

grf_lastyrs_negg.gif

Negg Nobody Found Last Year

To go outside the gross/spooky food categories...

Chokato

tropical_chokato.gif

Description: This tasty veggie mixed with chocolate and tomato is great for a snack.

Chocolate AND tomato?!

That's disgusting. Srsly.

ha ha I knew someone was going to mention Chokato :D

It can be fun seeing gross foods but what really disgusts me is food containing neopet meat:

I'm thinking of

Poogle Steak Leftovers, Blumaroo Steak, Filling Skeith Steak and Pickled Moehog Feet

tyr_poogle_leftovers.gifblumaroo_steak.giffoo_skeith_steak.gifgrf_pickled_moehogfeet.gif

I don't see why anybody would want to feed those foods to their pets! Let alone, a pet of the same species as the food :sick01:

What's the description and name of this item?

can_dungmote_rejectlolly.gif

Reject Dung Mote Lolly

Someone seems to have liked this lolly.

This item restocks in the Chocolate Factory.

Wow, reject dung? So there are dung mote lollies that are not rejected? This is highly disturbing!

I know right? Thinking about the criteria and so on really is disturbing.

The Dung Mote Lollypop also restocks in the same place which Neomysterion pointed out.

can_dung_mote_lollypop.gif

To go outside the gross/spooky food categories...

Chokato

tropical_chokato.gif

Description: This tasty veggie mixed with chocolate and tomato is great for a snack.

Chocolate AND tomato?!

That's disgusting. Srsly.

Actually, not as disgusting as you might think. Mole sauce is delicious and is made with chocolate, tomatoes, and peppers, and other spices. :3

These are some of the gross looking food items I've come across.. They're just sooo eww. :sick01:

grf_tempura_fried_worms.gifgross_pastaNeyes.gifgross_maggotstew.gifgrf_fermented_surprise.gifgrf_mashed_taters_n_mud.gifspf_slimefrostedpretzel.gif

snotburger.gifgross_cuposlime.giffoo_mutant_toast.gifgross_anchovyloaf.gifgr_snaketaco.giffoo_steak_cream.gif

I don't recall ever seeing the 4th one before, I don't think I'd like that kind of surprise.

It amuses me that there is a spoon there all ready for eating/serving right away.

foo_tasty_fungus.gif Tasty fungus, anyone? They say it's space food, but I somehow doubt astronauts would eat any of this stuff. :sick02:

foo_mutant_tigersquash.gif And I don't even want to think about how someone would go about eating this thing.

spooky_foo_tentacles.gif

Ahhh... the poor little tentacle!

dung_rainbow.gif

If it wasnt so smelly, everyone would want it.

(Okay, so I actually think it's kinda pretty, but it's so sad that it's dung! I always get this as a consolation prize from the Lunar Temple. :/)

gadgads_pimplepepper.gif

Careful, dont squeeze the lumps or you will be covered with sweet sticky slime.

toy_molehair.gif

Ewww, this is just nasty... But great for Halloween!

(I don't understand why this is in the "Toy" category. o.O)

jel_fish_half.gif

Two yummy foods combined into one!

grf_butter_watermelon.gif

Buttered watermelon, a refreshing way to eat butter.

Okay, so I have way too many weird things in my SDB from when I got the packrat avatar. o.O It is interesting how most of these items are food--I guess maybe we're more okay with gross things, just as long as we don't have to eat them.