Disgusting Neopian Items

Angeló

gro_snotlotion.gifgro_mutanttentaclehairbrush.gifgro_mutanttentacletoothpaste.gifgro_snot_facecream.gifgro_dung_eyeshadow.gifgro_dung_lipstick.gifgro_snot_toothpaste.gif

Practically any grooming item with Snot, Dung, or Mutant would get my vote. If you're a clean person, I would never suggest using these on your pet. :sick01:

Ohh my god, how are you supposed to eat something that stares at you like that. It is disturbing.

The first time I saw this was when the esophagor requested it, I couldn't stop staring at it....definitely one of the most bizarre spooky foods I've ever seen on neopets.

I wonder what's that on top of its head.

items with eyes in them usually disturb me a lot , such as

bd_evil_snowball2.giffood_jellyeye.gifeye_candy.giffood_mushroom_eye.giffoo_spook_eyewich.giftoy_bugeyemcgee_actionfig.gif

The Mashed Eye Potato is missing from your list.

eyeball_potatoes.gif

Yea, that is the creepiest me too. I wonder what kind of person would feed that to a pet. I feel sorry for that pet. (JUST KIDDING-NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE)

Haha, I would totally agree except for the fact that Xina finds Lice Rice to be one of her favorite foods. She's never turned it down.

On another note,

Lint Jelly!! D:

I had dust on my jello today and thought of it, I didn't eat it. Right into the trash.

d_food44.gif

Chunks of Mynci on a stick roasted to perfection.

This was the first food item I had seen as a wee lass that was actually MADE of neopets and I still have so many questions...

Who actually makes the food out of the neopets?? Are they strays? Are they people's pets? GAH it's so gruesome

grf_pickled_moehog_feet.gif I think I won this from Tombola, or some daily, at one point. Do not like it at all. I hate feet, so this was a very unsettling thing for me to see. :sick01:

I feel your pain :'( haha. It's so gross!

spf_disturbing_gelatin.gif

Disturbing Gelatin

This gets my vote. Spooky food, but how are you supposed to eat that?

Dont believe ive seen that one before. The older art makes it look ................interesting.........and completely nasty. Its almost as creepy as the meepit eyes *shivers*

Aptly described-"This is one accurately-named gelatin."

d_food44.gif

Chunks of Mynci on a stick roasted to perfection.

This was the first food item I had seen as a wee lass that was actually MADE of neopets and I still have so many questions...

Who actually makes the food out of the neopets?? Are they strays? Are they people's pets? GAH it's so gruesome

That grosses me out because I own a Mynci.

blumaroo_steak.gifI own a Blumaroo too....?

Hahaha! Angelo, I thoroughly enjoy your threads!

Here are a few items I can't stand:

smo_reg_salmonsherbert.gifSmall Salmon Sherbert Smoothie: Salmon and Sherbert all blended in a magical way. This drink is truly breath-taking!

Really?! I don't like seafood so this is just a nightmare!

gross_carawool.gifCarawool: Caramel coated cotton wool.

Blech! It's a texture thing.

sundriedclaw.gifSun Dried Techo Claw: Frustrated at Techo Says? Wipe the smile off his face with this delicious Techo forearm.

First item I saw on neopets as a child that made me question the innocence of the site *lol*

gross_scabcake.gifScab Cake: A nice fresh scab sandwiched between two halves of victoria sponge.

Bad memories of this kid I knew who used to eat scabs....

gob_rottenegg.gifRotten Egg Grarrl Gobstopper: For the Grarrl who wants to have the worst breath around

No...Just...no!

I also don't like any of the sand food items...once again, it's a textural thing.

• 2 weeks later...

The Spooky Foods containing parts of Neopets disturbs me. *shudder* Oh, and most food involving Petpets does too (Excpet for Grackle Bug on a Stick, which started out as a food and is considered a delicacy).

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing the disgusting food involved with actual Neopets kind of inspires me to start a gallery with these (that, or very badly drawn items). Some of them are for the Gourmet club, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to feed her with that.

grf_myncibrain_sandwich.gifMynci Brain Sandwich: "Brain food never tasted so good."

can_gnorbusucker.gifGnorbu Lollipop: "You never have to worry about getting hair stuck to your lollipop when your lollipop is made with Gnorbu hair!"