Tarla's Toolbar Treasures

Saxen

• 2 weeks later...

OK, what is this?? I've never even heard of Tarla's treasures. Do I just visit randomly in hopes of seeing items for sale or something?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on topic. This thread is for Tarla Alerts ONLY. There are a few pages with information on Tarla. Should you have any more questions, please make a new thread instead of posting on this one.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Tarla's there right now!

http://www.neopets.com/freebies/tarlastoolbar.phtml

I won a Seafarer Rope.

EDIT: She's there again, but in the leaving phase and I don't know how long she's been there.  I just won an Iced Doughnut Bean Bag.

Edited by nicolelouise

Yep, she's gone and I missed her. I have Chrome and I know the toolbar doesn't work there for sure.

Ugh I have chrome and the same issues :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

This is a notification board for Tarla, not a discussion board. Please don't post unless you're posting that she's available, or the prize you received.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Cloud Paintbrush everybody!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

np is down for me and i am TRYING :(

I was TRYING to see if she is available but NP was down, and by the time I got back she was unavailable--at the prize warehouse 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
This is a notification board for Tarla, not a discussion board. Please don't post unless you're posting that she's available, or the prize you received.

Also, please do not double post. Edit your previous post if you would like to add something.

Man.... I'm not getting any paint brushes got a Ornate Glass Divider from her.

Did get the same error message "Only allowed one item per day"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...