Ready to Roll glitch

Welcome Back Apathy

Is anyone else having the same glitch as I am? On the first level of Ready to Roll, the yooyu falls out of the square into the circle, and you can't get it back in. It makes the level impossible to finish. It happens every single game.

I tried sending in a ticket, but every time I try, it doesn't work :axehead: :thumbsdown: :whofarted: The page doesn't finish loading, so I have no idea if the ticket is going through or not.

I've been playing on Chrome on Windows 7.

• 1 year later...

I was able to play it just fine. I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by "the square" or "the circle." Wait, do you mean that it slips out from between the walls, and then is stuck on the outside of the enclosure? If so, that's really weird. Is there a certain spot where it happens that you can avoid?

For what it's worth, I play in the latest version of Firefox, and I have the latest Flash installed (OS = Windows XP). I'd suggest trying (in order) a different browser, updating Flash, and maybe switching OS if you can.

I've been having a glitch in Eye of the Storm.

It's super frustrating to keep getting the score I need and it wont send :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on-topic. This board is discussing glitches when playing Ready to Roll.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 7 months later...