What is your favorite fast food restaurant of the above?

Finn the Human

Favorite Fast food of the above  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Fast food of the above

I actually haven't eaten at any of those in a long time. The only fast food restuaruant I've been to recently was Wendy's -- it's a Canadian company, I believe. Really yummy fries.

What?! No Wendy's?! That has been my favorite fast food place since I was litte. And since I moved down south, there hasn't been a single White Castle's in sight.

I actually haven't eaten at any of those in a long time. The only fast food restuaruant I've been to recently was Wendy's -- it's a Canadian company, I believe. Really yummy fries.

i didnt know it was canadian. they have them all over the U.S. i would've voted wendy's too. but of the choices i choose mcdonalds

I don't eat fast food too often and when I do it's usually something like Subway, Extreme Pita, Booster Juice, or a sushi place. The "greasier" fast foods just don't do it for me. :(

I believe it's actually American, but they once merged with Tim Horton's (and are now separate again, I think?) - you'll often find them combined together under the same roof, which is probably why people think of it as Canadian.

I'm only familiar with the first 3, and well, Chinese food, and they're definitely not favourites of mine. But if I had to pick a chain, it would be Subway. Although my most recent experience with them was terrible. The bread tasted like week old bread, completely dry. I'm not buying anything from that particular Subway again. I'm still baffled by why they would even consider selling such cruddy bread.

i didnt know it was canadian. they have them all over the U.S. i would've voted wendy's too. but of the choices i choose mcdonalds

I don't eat fast food too often and when I do it's usually something like Subway, Extreme Pita, Booster Juice, or a sushi place. The "greasier" fast foods just don't do it for me. :(

I believe it's actually American, but they once merged with Tim Horton's (and are now separate again, I think?) - you'll often find them combined together under the same roof, which is probably why people think of it as Canadian.

Ah, that may explain it! They have a maple leaf instead of an apostrophy in their logo, which is probably what made me thi.nk it was Canadian. I don't believe that it is merged with Timmy's anymore-- I haven't seen one of them together. Timmy's is normally paired up with Cold Stone Creamery now.

I know very few of those companies, lol.

McDonalds tastes the best but I do prefer Burger King just cause I know it's better quality and their chips aren't made of potato substitute :P I very rarely eat anything like that though.

Is Nandos one of those UK-only restaurants? I think this guy was going for US restaurants.

I'm more of a Burger King and Pizza Hut type of person. BK's Whoppers are pretty good for my taste buds, and got me into burgers. I chose Pizza Hut for their all-you-can-eat lunch buffets, though I have it very rarely.

Is Nandos one of those UK-only restaurants? I think this guy was going for US restaurants.

I'm more of a Burger King and Pizza Hut type of person. BK's Whoppers are pretty good for my taste buds, and got me into burgers. I chose Pizza Hut for their all-you-can-eat lunch buffets, though I have it very rarely.

Yeah I realized it was US because there's some on that list I've never even heard of :P.

I found this on the Nandos wikipedia page, they do have global locations.

Nando's will allow anyone to eat free for life if they can prove they have been to all the Nando's restaurants. Nando's has locations in Australia,Bangladesh, Bahrain, Botswana, Canada, Cyprus, Fiji, India, Ireland, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Mauritius, Namibia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Singapore, South Africa, Swaziland, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Zambia and Zimbabwe.

Taco Bell is my favorite. I don't really eat fast food. It makes me queasy. I love crunchwraps!!!!!!!!

OMG YES! Taco Bell! That's my favorite too. I love the vegetarian options ( almost everything you can substitute beans). Also, it's pretty cheap. :D

I actually would vote for Subway or Taco Bell too! Those two are actually my favorites. We have Jersey Mike's and Jimmy Johns here as well - I'm a huge sub fanatic and prefer subs over most other kinds of fast food. And I'm always moaning that they don't have Taco John's down here, which I much prefer over Taco Bell. I know it's a smaller chain, though, like the other two sub places I mentioned. However, I do love and crave Chinese food, so I voted for that as well.

I voted for Wendy's. The best fast food fries, good burgers, and not as pricey as McDonald's can be at times. Burger King is decent, I love KFC but I rarely eat it, and the fact that "Chinese Food" is an option on this poll makes me sick (literally and figuratively).

I voted for Wendy's. The best fast food fries, good burgers, and not as pricey as McDonald's can be at times. Burger King is decent, I love KFC but I rarely eat it, and the fact that "Chinese Food" is an option on this poll makes me sick (literally and figuratively).

I know some people love Chinese Food, so I put it.

Chinese food c: I don't eat chinese food very often, so it's always awesome :P

I agree with Cherry - Subway should also be on the list c;

I know some people love Chinese Food, so I put it.

But how is Chinese food fast food? Unless you're talking about the take-out ones, and I don't even consider those "fast-food".