Hellooo!

icefairie

Hello! I'm Ilayda and I recently rediscovered my late-elementary-school-early-middle-school neopets account, and I'm trying to get my account to suck less (lol I only have like 165 avatars). I've loved thedailyneopets since forever, so I figured joining the forum couldn't hurt. My island xwee is my pride and joy, even though painting her left me dirt poor. I'm currently aiming to get a royal pb, a faerie pb, and my bank account balance back up to something slightly more respectable.

I regret ever leaving neopets, although I've come to discover most of us have at one point, only to come back and being miles more successful than we could have been in the past, haha.

Anyway, hi!

Hi and welcome to the TDN forums! Like yourself and many others, I also came back after a long hiatus and rediscovered the joys of Neopia. Since I lurked on TDN for so long, I decided to join the forums here. Everyone is really friendly and helpful! Also, your island Xweetok is sooo cute :) Congrats on saving up enough NP to paint her!

Hi, nice to meet you! I've always left and come back, so I know how it feels to try to make your account more awesome. :) I'm also new to TDN Forums. But, welcome!! I'll try to help out if I can! Also, your Xweetok is cute!

Hi Ilayda! Welcome to the forums :)

I know what you mean, I painted my poogle faerie back in the day and it took the majority of my bank account to do it. But it's worth doing, it's made me happy every day since to have my dream pet, and I'm sure your island xwee keeps making you smile!

Hi there, and welcome to TDN! :) -offers cookies-

Yeah, I know I've been miles more successful since I've come back! LOL. I was useless at Neopets when I was a kid. :P

Thank you all so much for being so friendly!

Gingerew: Thanks and thanks! It's so cool how that's a recurring trend!

Plushie_Shoyru: I'm a big fan of your plushie shoyru, haha. And I like your kirby gif!

lunalovedgood: Thanks for being so welcoming!

taralynnb: I totally know what you mean. Painting her might have completely depleted my bank account, but it was the best choice I ever made.

rageandsincerity: We should chit-chat about them sometime. They're like my favorite.

Rebecca~: Thanks for the cookies!