The Daily Neopets' presents... Puzzle Challenge 2012!

Izzy ♥

No, you don't get any more points for solving it on day of release :) The "time/date solved" will only count if, in the end, we have more people who completed the same number of puzzles than we have NC cards to give away - then we might do some calculations to find out who solved their puzzles earliest to work out who to give the cards to.

Good luck everyone! Staff have been testing all the puzzles for a few weeks and they're quite fun! Great job, Izzy!

I feel like I'm missing something, and I'm definitely over thinking it. I kept coming back to it throughout the day, (when I had a chance that is), and I still don't have it. The instructions say that after three guesses, the it locks, and you have to move on, so I don't want to waste my final guess. I guess that I'll have to come back to it later tonight after I put the kids to bed, or wait until tomorrow. Like I said previously, I'm stumped, and I'm sure the answer is staring me right in the face, but I'm missing it...

Congrats to those who have gotten it already. :)

I feel like I'm missing something, and I'm definitely over thinking it. I kept coming back to it throughout the day, (when I had a chance that is), and I still don't have it. The instructions say that after three guesses, the it locks, and you have to move on, so I don't want to waste my final guess. I guess that I'll have to come back to it later tonight after I put the kids to bed, or wait until tomorrow. Like I said previously, I'm stumped, and I'm sure the answer is staring me right in the face, but I'm missing it...

I feel the same exact way. I've been revisiting the puzzle several times over the course of the past hour or so, but I can't figure it out. I know I'm over thinking it.

When the answer comes out I'm going to just die because I have a huge tendancy to overthink things and then throw myself totally off. I kind of got annoyed and messed up all 3 tries. Whoops.

I was not paying attention and thought I was typing in another window I had open. I pressed enter... :mellow: Silly me, I better put my smart pants on because I just threw out my first guess.

On future puzzles could there be a confirmation pop-up that asks "Are you sure you'd like to submit your answer?" Or am I the only one absent-minded enough to not look where my text is going...? :laughingsmiley:

Best wishes!

~*~linden

Don't worry guys you'll get it ^__^ just breath and make sure you've tried to think of everything possible lol :) and how the numbers and piscs relate ^_-

Haha. I really agree with taking a break for those who are stumped. :)

Best to approach the first puzzle with a clear mind. Haha.

And i felt SO STUPID after I figured out the answer. xDD

Now I shall attempt the 2nd one. *fingers crossed*

anyone figured this dominoes one already?

Edit: OMG, the dominoes one is so tough. I dont even know where to begin D:

Haha. I really wished there was a hint button that we can choose to use once throughout the whole competition xD

I hate word related puzzles. >.< terrible at this.

EDIT: I find the dominoes to be extra hard cause it doesn't seem to be a question. well i'm inferring it since there is no question mark unlike the previous time in Puzzle Challenge 2008. D: