Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Puzzle Challenge Winners!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

domsim

domsim

The Daily Neopets Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Interests:Plushie making, solving puzzles, baking, crime novels and pretty much every tv show ever made.
  • Neopets Username: flizzylizzy
Bit late here too, but congrats to everyone! No idea how you guys managed to get #27, curious to see the solutions :P
And thanks again Izzy for making my brain work hard all of November, even if it did feel like it was going to explode sometimes!

celestialchaos

celestialchaos

Not-So-New Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
Izzy, when should we expect the email? I'm worried that I might have already gotten it and it ended up in my junk mail and automatically deleted... :(

Biedazzle

Biedazzle

I'm kind of a big deal

• FANTASTIC Members
  • 3,130 posts
  • Neopets Username: num1ortonfan
Congratulations to all the winners and really great job to anyone who was able to figure any of them out! I tried and failed miserably lol.

26277_heart.gif

poptart123

poptart123

The Daily Neopets Zealot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Neopets Username: zombienomnoms

Izzy, when should we expect the email? I'm worried that I might have already gotten it and it ended up in my junk mail and automatically deleted... :(

I was just about to type the same exact question for the same reason actually haha

tXqVv2T.png

109595_packrat.gif

Izzy ♥

Izzy ♥

Official Staff Doctor

• Content Team
  • 4,419 posts
  • None
Ian hasn't gotten the cards yet lol He can't find any at the Target near him, so is trying other places now.

Finn the Human

Finn the Human

Godlike Poster

• FANTASTIC Members
  • 2,933 posts
  • Interests:neopets

Ian hasn't gotten the cards yet lol He can't find any at the Target near him, so is trying other places now.

Gamestop had a special deal that could help you save, I don't know if the offer ended.

ri.jpg

Izzy ♥

Izzy ♥

Official Staff Doctor

• Content Team
  • 4,419 posts
  • None
NC Card codes were emailed to the winners today :) Please let me know if there are any issues!

cndyukai

cndyukai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Neopets Username: cndyukai
Congrats, guys :L

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

precieuxly

precieuxly

The Daily Neopets Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:Model. Ex-Army. Mathematics Major. Computer Science. Graphic Design. Exploring. Geology. Photography. Philosophy. Reading. Tumblr. Technology.
  • Neopets Username: _muffinxchan_
  • None

Congrats to the winners and completing all the challenges!! You guys deserve it!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump old topics that are no longer relevant.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

136920_lutari.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users