Neopets Account Help

Emily

• 1 month later...

I know you can't adopted limited edtion pets on accounts under 4 months old, but can you morph and create pets on accounts that are under for months?

Example, I morphed a Moehog into a Koi and am getting ready to morph a Scorchio into a Poogle. I also plan on creating a Tonu.

Entering the wrong password can't get you frozen....

Entering the wrong one TOO MANY times can get you locked out for a little while , but that's the worst that can happen. It will let you login again after a stated number of hours.

can you morph and create pets on accounts that are under for months?

Yup! brushes and potions of any species/colour can be used no matter how old your account is. The lab ray will also work normally, regardless of account age. You just won't be able to move the pet (transfer in or out) until your account is four months old.

I've had my scores reviewed numerous times, and not once has there been a problem. But I always get a little nervous when that happens, because it means that they are going to look at my score to determine whether there has been foul play. I don't think you have anything to fear if you've achieved the score without using exploits/cheating software.

I went to feed my Lupe the other day and Neopets has been very slow for me so I fed her something and it wouldn't speed up so I kept clicking it. Now she's satiated. What did I do wrong? Is that cheating?

I wouldn't think it would be possible to feed an item to a pet multiple times. Maybe it was an extra filling food item? I actually don't know if there are foods that are more filling than others, but it's a possibility. Either way, it was an accident and as long as it doesn't happen too often, I think you'll be fine :)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm confused about the buying things on your side accounts thing. Do you have to buy from Neopian Shops like the ones in Neopia Central or can you only buy from user shops? This whole constantly sending items I buy on my main to my sides is a bit tiring.

Also, I have NP on my sides from when I started up my sides (the 2k you get from starting up an account), can I use that at user shops?

I'm confused about the buying things on your side accounts thing. Do you have to buy from Neopian Shops like the ones in Neopia Central or can you only buy from user shops? This whole constantly sending items I buy on my main to my sides is a bit tiring.

Also, I have NP on my sides from when I started up my sides (the 2k you get from starting up an account), can I use that at user shops?

Yes. TNT has stated this many times. It's yours to spend however much you like, besides it's only 2k stater money.

With regards to buying stuff on your sides, you're allowed to buy off User Shops, as long as the NP you spend is sent from your main and not earned on that side account. I'd not buy from Neopian shops as this might look a lot like "Restocking", which is a big no-no on your sides.

In correlation with Random events on side accounts- What about the Negg hunt?

If I accidentally complete the Negg hunt while on my side account, But don't collect the prize, Is that okay?
I'm actually kind of scared to explore Neopian shops/etc. while on my side account at the moment, because I know it's possible for me to accidentally come across the Neggs from the hunt.

Which is... Sort of like participating in an event on my side account, I think?

You don't start to participate in the Negg Hunt until you actually go to the Festival of Neggs page and activate it. You wouldn't start the Negg Quest on your side now would you? You can't "accidentally" start it either or "accidentally" collect prizes, so if you did start it, you'd have done so willingly. Just avoid the Festival of Neggs page on your sides and you should be fine. The NC event, I'm not sure if it's activated via the Festival page either, but I think it's fine because it's NC and there aren't any prizes unless you buy the Negg Puncher from the mall.

Well if this isn't weird.

I got a lottery ticket on one of my side accounts. The random event said "Why not click here to play?". What do I do? You can't play games on your side accounts, so do I just ignore it?

Well if this isn't weird.

I got a lottery ticket on one of my side accounts. The random event said "Why not click here to play?". What do I do? You can't play games on your side accounts, so do I just ignore it?

You'll be playing the lottery whether or not you click on it. The lottery random event gives you a random ticket. (Reference: Editorial 68.)

However, I wouldn't be worried. You can't help it if you get a random event on your side. If you happen to win, I'm sure TNT would understand. TNT has said time and again that you are welcome to profit from random events because they can't be controlled. See for example these editorials: 526, 502, 473, 430, 379, 274, and finally 263.

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot my password for my account. I was so accustomed to my computer leaving me logged in. I tried getting a reset email sent to me via email but I made the account years ago and it was attatched to the email that I used when I was a kid and not the one that I use now. That email doesnt exist anymore. I filed a ticket with tnt over a year ago and I've still had no response at all. What else can I do to recover my account?

I have a question. My sister and I both have a Neopets account, and since my sister forgot her password to her gmail, I let her use my gmail account. So, technically, me and my sister's Neopets account share the same email. I've read in one of the daily neopets article, the tips to prevent account freezing, or something similar, that side accounts must not play games and other things to earn NP or it may result to freezing. Neopets may think one of the accounts, my sister's or mine, are side accounts, and since we both do things to earn NP and all, they may get suspicious. Is there a chance that my (or my sister's) account may be frozen for that?

I have a question. My sister and I both have a Neopets account, and since my sister forgot her password to her gmail, I let her use my gmail account. So, technically, me and my sister's Neopets account share the same email. I've read in one of the daily neopets article, the tips to prevent account freezing, or something similar, that side accounts must not play games and other things to earn NP or it may result to freezing. Neopets may think one of the accounts, my sister's or mine, are side accounts, and since we both do things to earn NP and all, they may get suspicious. Is there a chance that my (or my sister's) account may be frozen for that?

I'd be worried. While they probably also look at things like playing habits, I really think your sister should get a new email account to use on neopets.

I agree with karmacow. I think one method TNT uses to check if the account is owned by the same person is the e-mail address. Having two mains with the same e-mail address is highly suspicious. I would also recommend your sister get a new e-mail address to use on Neopets.

• 1 month later...

Question - Can I train a pet on a side account if I'm sending the codestones from my main? My side isn't yet 4 months old so I can't transfer my newly created battledome pet to my main just yet but I wanted to go ahead and start training him up. Also, when I initially created my side I opened a shop to get money from my main before I realized - duh - trades. I have nothing in the shop and haven't ever sold anything from it - do you think I could get in trouble? :/

• 3 weeks later...

HELP!!!!!!

I logged out of my account and now it won't let me back in :crying_blow: i've tried about 5 times now... did i get locked out?

I just went to see if changing my password would help, so I did, and when I tried to log in it said that I have tried to submit my password too many times so now I have to wait 58 minutes... I dont want to be locked out... this is so sad