New to TDN

funkyvixen

Hi

I am new to TDN forums. I have used the Neoavatar site for years but never noticed there was a forum until this week. I look forward to talking with new people.

I have been using Neopets off and on for several years.

I am mostly interested in avatars and battledome stuff.

see you in the forums

funkyvixen

• 7 months later...

Hi

I am new to TDN forums. I have used the Neoavatar site for years but never noticed there was a forum until this week. I look forward to talking with new people.

I have been using Neopets off and on for several years.

I am mostly interested in avatars and battledome stuff.

see you in the forums

funkyvixen

Hi funkyvixen,

I'm pretty much in the same boat :) It's funny how much lurking we do, or at least *I* do, before joining something, eh?

I have also been playing Neopets off and on for years - I wonder if we have ever run into each other before, bought stuff from each other's shops or anything. That would be random and interesting :)

Wow, you have quite the collection of avatars :O I'm just getting started, but I'm pretty happy with how many I've collected so far. I'm hoping to be able to prove my trustworthiness so I can have the privilege of being part of the Neopet Lending Program. I can't afford a bunch of the more expensive things that so many of the avatars require, and I suck at saving... I get seduced by distracting stuff before I can save more than a couple million neopoints, lol.

I hope you're enjoying your time on the site!

It was nice meeting you,

Lexa88