Lenny Conundrum

D305

Anyone ever get cheated with this?

Last weeks question was about the neggs and their weights.

The news says Basic Power Negg was the answer, which is the answer I copied and pasted into the box from the lenny itself. (Did that to make sure I didn't mistype it).

Some how I didn't win.. Not really sure how that works..

Any insight?

Same here. I know at least one other TDN member was affected as well. I think TNT is having some issues!

I guessed 'Basic Power Negg' as well and didn't get anything either. :weird: Perhaps it has to do with the obelisk war and the plot prizes coming out soon?

While we're on the topic of Lenny Conundrums, I remember something similar to what hrtbrk said:

I probably entered my answer 5-10 minutes after it was released and didn't win... granted I put "The Basic Power Negg" so maybe that's why?

I made a tiny little mistake in my answer. Three little letters. It was:

"Professor Clodbottle discovered a new breed of pest that seemed to divide itself into two in various lengths of time depending on its environment. He would say this discovery came after days of rigorous experimentation, but knowing him, it was probably on accident. Either way, this was quite astonishing! He'd never seen anything like it.

To experiment further and gather more data on the species, the professor created three separate Habitariums with various resources and space, but each starting with a single specimen at 10:00 NST.

• Experimental Habitarium One resulted in the P3 dividing every 30 seconds. At exactly 11:03:30 NST (one hour, three minutes, and thirty seconds later) the Habitarium was half full.

• Experimental Habitarium Two resulted in the P3 dividing every 45 seconds. At 11:49:15 NST (one hour, 49 minutes, and fifteen seconds later) the Habitarium was half full.

• Experimental Habitarium Three resulted in the P3 dividing every 60 seconds. At 12:13:00 NST (two hours, thirteen minutes later) the Habitarium was half full.

At what time would Experimental Habitarium Three be completely full?" and I put 12:14:00 NST... and didn't win, because I put those three letters at the end. Ugh. :thumbsdown:

I guessed 'Basic Power Negg' as well and didn't get anything either. :weird: Perhaps it has to do with the obelisk war and the plot prizes coming out soon?

Not sure why or how you made that connection lol

It's got to be a bug, because tons of people answered correctly, so I don't think anyone's wrong (I haven't heard of anyone getting the neomail or the prize). I'll just wait until they fix it.

Ohh. That's a little reassuring. Guess I'll just wait it out and see.

Not sure why or how you made that connection lol

The site has been very glitchy recently; a lot of people were speculating that the maintenance was due to the prize shop and stuff going to be released soon (TNT posted a screen-shot of what is undeniably a new, war-of-the-obelisk-related theme on Facebook, with the caption "SOON"). Plus, the site had been slow and glitchy like this at certain key points during the war, so I, already eagerly anticipating what is locked inside the obelisk, just made the connection because I am excited for the prizes, and yeah. 8P

I was pretty sure I guessed the right answer, though I don't remember the question. When I was not awarded any prize, I went to the Lenny Conundrum site to see what the question was (and where I may have gone wrong in my logic), but Round 490 is not posted on the site yet. I wonder if that has anything to do with the lack of prizes being awarded?

I was pretty sure I guessed the right answer, though I don't remember the question. When I was not awarded any prize, I went to the Lenny Conundrum site to see what the question was (and where I may have gone wrong in my logic), but Round 490 is not posted on the site yet. I wonder if that has anything to do with the lack of prizes being awarded?

I just noticed that too! I really hope they release the prize shop soon.

I just noticed that too! I really hope they release the prize shop soon.

I meant lack of prizes for the Lenny Conundrum. Maybe we all got it right, but we just haven't been notified yet, and we will be notified and awarded prizes when they update the page. I wasn't talking about the war prize shop.

@Lamppost - Yeah I also noticed it wasn't posted on the list. I thought at the time it just wasn't updated (not too familiar on the update times), but I'm assuming because it's still not there that it's not a common issue then?

I meant lack of prizes for the Lenny Conundrum. Maybe we all got it right, but we just haven't been notified yet, and we will be notified and awarded prizes when they update the page. I wasn't talking about the war prize shop.

Oops, sorry to confuse you. I too was talking about the lack of prizes from the Lenny Conundrum, I'm bad at wording. I was trying to say that when I went to the Lenny Conundrum page, I also noticed that the answer for Round 490 hadn't been released yet, and I hoped that they released the prize shop soon because I (and quite a few other people) have been highly anticipating it, plus it might be one of the reasons the site is going glitchy.

Sorry for the confusion. I hope this clears it up. :)

I've read there's been some problems rewarding prizes for other contests as well, so I'm hoping it gets fixed. Some people have gotten a generic mail for LC saying that the mails and prizes were sent, but I don't believe that. Unless I am wrong, the answer was apparently posted, but it was taken down shortly after.

I hate to be a bad news bear, but the reply to my ticket doesn't look hopeful:

A solution for your issue has been suggested.

Thank you for writing in with your concerns about the Lenny Conundrum.

Our developers will be looking into the LC to see if there are any errors at this time.

Unfortunately we can't retroactive award any prizes at this point :( (we've no way to verify claims sorry)

That Lenny can be quite stingy!

Thanks again and we really appreciate your feedback!

Rico S., The Neopets Team

I feel really sorry for anyone who qualified for a trophy upgrade/avatar if they didn't get it. :( I didn't see it until a day late, so I was only expecting the NP.

I hate to be a bad news bear, but the reply to my ticket doesn't look hopeful:

I feel really sorry for anyone who qualified for a trophy upgrade/avatar if they didn't get it. :( I didn't see it until a day late, so I was only expecting the NP.

Didn't think they would be much help with any ticket sent about it. I'm not too annoyed as I also was late to it and considering how simple the question was I knew I wouldn't get a trophy upgrade. If I had done it instantly and didn't get a reward at all I would have been furious :p

In todays news: The Lenny Conundrum competition has been postponed this week due to issues with the script that awards prizes. Please check back next week for updates!

AND I GOT THIS WEEKS!! ;o;

But yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what happened last week, they realized it and they're fixing it.