Hello there! I'm new :3

Hello hello! Welcome to TDNF. Enjoy your time here! ^_^

And if that's you in your profile pic, wow. You look great! :) I'm too afraid to use an actual pic of me as my profile pic- only recently did I post an actual pic of myself. :P

Welcome! I am a newbie as well on this site and I broke the rules a few times in the first two days I came here. :( It seems you have a smoother start than I did.

If you are interested in finding other Egyptian neopets players, then you should look for an Egyptian guild or make one yourself. Personally, I find that it is coolest when you find someone you know in real life on neopets (no, I don't know you ;) ).

D305, on 20 Apr 2013 - 16:36, said:

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy being a part of this awesome site. The community is quite friendly and there's always someone looking to help if you have any questions :)

Thank you!! :):)

It's clear how friendly everyone is by the number of welcome posts I got *hugs everyone on forum*

Duskitty, on 21 Apr 2013 - 00:42, said:

Hello hello! Welcome to TDNF. Enjoy your time here! ^_^

And if that's you in your profile pic, wow. You look great! :) I'm too afraid to use an actual pic of me as my profile pic- only recently did I post an actual pic of myself. :P

Hahaha yeah that's my real pic I just took it a few days ago wearing my graduation robe (I'm graduating high school)

I figured since I'm in Egypt and no other Egyptian is on here then nobody's gonna harm/stalk me all the way from another country lol

So I figured why not put a real picture then?

so I did :)

jurassicshark, on 21 Apr 2013 - 02:23, said:

Welcome to TDN forums! I hope you find it enjoyable here, hope to see you 'round. ^^

Thank youu! See you around :3

carlyle, on 21 Apr 2013 - 03:58, said:

Welcome! I am a newbie as well on this site and I broke the rules a few times in the first two days I came here. :( It seems you have a smoother start than I did.

If you are interested in finding other Egyptian neopets players, then you should look for an Egyptian guild or make one yourself. Personally, I find that it is coolest when you find someone you know in real life on neopets (no, I don't know you ;) ).

Everyone makes mistakes ;)

I don't think any other Egyptians even know about Neopets :/

I tried getting my friends to play and they ALL insist it's a kids site.

No one ever believes me when I tell them Neopets was actually a site made for bored college students :|