Who Is Your Team for the Altador Cup?

This is the perfect place for persuasion. :shiftyeyes_anim: I'm just wondering what teams other people are picking and how popular other teams are. I already chose Maraqua for 3 years in a row! We shall prevail!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (vyvren).
The topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Neopets General Chat to Altador Cup VIII (2013).

Kreludor for my second year! I can feel it- we will be the first to break the winner's curse!

I'm going for Krawk Island again for my 4th year. I want us to start a trend of winning every 4 years! :laughingsmiley: ( i hate this years new format though it sees similar to last year, daily results probably won't count again, and that sucks. :sad02: )

Terror Mountain once again for me! This'll be my fifth AC, I believe, and I've supported TM all five years. TM for the win!

Lost Desert. my catch phrase is... MUMMY FOR LIFE! 6th cup same team!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

Sorry this was a test ment to be edited for my new avatar counter!

This will be my first year playing the Altador Cup, I'm super excited to see what it's all about. I joined Krawk Island this year because I looked at all their stats from previous years and decided they had the best chance to win. I'll be playing lots of Yooyuball and the other games! super excited for AC to startttt!! :laughingsmiley: