Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Daily Dare 2013!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

hrtbrk

hrtbrk

Head of News

• News Team
  • 5,803 posts
  • IRC Moderator

Daily Dare is back! For the next 22 days, challenge your gaming skills to become a game master!

news1chabddbl2013.jpg

Visit our guide for daily tips, spoilers and more!

Z8SqxI5.png

Here's a Neopoint, maybe you can go buy a clue with it.
ALP + Battlepedia + Customization + NeoAvatars +ALP Donation Shop

TDN STAFF BLOG

desertfreak10

desertfreak10

The Daily Neopets Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  • Interests:AC, LOST DESERT and more stuff :)
  • Neopets Username: arnie10
  • None

WOAH no AAA, Not that I am complaining (YES YES HES GONE) *Cough* :P

Edit: I'm a little upset, I could have beat chad's score but went with abigail. 

ld.jpg     101577_ldpb.gif  101577.png

101577.png
ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

feeble_iq

feeble_iq

The Daily Neopets Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Collecting avatars, Avoiding the real world, and Purging my inbox
  • Neopets Username: feeble_iq

This will be my first Daily Dare, I think. The TDN link looks great yet there seems so much to learn already and it appears to be a demanding event for the next few weeks. I take it that they removed AAA just so things don't appear repetitive? Good luck everyone!

110663_wishing.gif

Uliel

Uliel

Not-So-New Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Neopets Username: uliel_chifude
  • None

Well, let's get started! It's my first DD on this new account, it's time to get some trophies on this userlookup!

132611_grundoplushie.gif

uliel_chifude.png

rombosulonte

rombosulonte

Cool Person

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

I kind of miss AAA...

Ok, let's practice, I'm aiming for the silver trophy, because I'm honest with myself and I know I'll never beat ALL of Chad's scores :D

Sakeru_Kyori

Sakeru_Kyori

Guardian of Ilere

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:Dark things, Wolves and Vampires, reading and writing stories and poems, animals and nature. The night sky. Neopets.
  • Neopets Username: xcrimsondemonbloodx
  • None

Totally excited ^_^ I LOVE the Daily Dare (: it's much better then th AC to me (:

2ihkpk7.gif

Jakapoo

Jakapoo

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Neopets Username: jakaroo83
  • None

I kind of miss AAA...

Ok, let's practice, I'm aiming for the silver trophy, because I'm honest with myself and I know I'll never beat ALL of Chad's scores :D

Sorry to be the person to ask the questions, but are the trophies affected only by beating the scores, or the amount you beat the scores by? I have never actually done a Daily Dare, so I am going to reach for the stars, and land flat on my face, haha.

pokeneodragon

pokeneodragon

The Daily Neopets Zealot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Drawing, etc.
  • Neopets Username: kiara_maliks_girl

Challenge accepted and beaten! Not so bad for the first day but, the scores could get a lot harder. AAA not being here is a nice change of pace but hopefully he will return next year and if Chadley is popular enough, have an AAA VS Chadley showdown. Kind of like the Brains VS Brawn and Pirates VS Ninjas showdowns (Although weren't those for the Games Master Challenges? I'll have to go look that up.).

55443_def.gifLxjY.png

jcpet

jcpet

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Sorry to be the person to ask the questions, but are the trophies affected only by beating the scores, or the amount you beat the scores by? I have never actually done a Daily Dare, so I am going to reach for the stars, and land flat on my face, haha.

As long as you beat the scores! Doesn't matter how much you beat them by.

---

I don't have high hopes for myself with the DD because I am terrible with flash games, but I'm trying my best to aim for silver. Gold is already out of the question--could only beat Abigail today, haha.

Russell Avatar made by me (jcpet). Please notify me and credit if you take.

Posted Image

Sakeru_Kyori

Sakeru_Kyori

Guardian of Ilere

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:Dark things, Wolves and Vampires, reading and writing stories and poems, animals and nature. The night sky. Neopets.
  • None

Sweet. Got Chadly today (: I've never really played Jolly Jugglers but it's a fun game ^_^ good luck everyone.

Will there be counters displaying Abigail and Chadly or no? It'd be cool to have an update with them :P

2ihkpk7.gif

N. Prime

N. Prime

Main 3DS FC: 4742-6461-3361

• Moderators
  • 5,358 posts
  • Interests:Neopets, Icepets, Eggcave, Faerie Quests, Kirby, Pokémon, Red Green, Nintendo, Cartoons, Anime, Science Fiction, Magical Girls, OMGPOP.com, Pińata smashing, Duct Tape, TDN, Flaming Controller
  • Neopets Username: neoking2002_neo
  • None
I've been waiting 5 months for this, and my favourite event of the year has finally come! :)

My playing has been rusty lately, but my gaming gears have been all oiled up for this occasion. Wish everyone the best of luck this year against Chadley!

PM me on the forums or Neomail me if you want to battle me for the Darigan Tonu and/or Jetsam Chomp avatars if you don't have them yet. Let me know who you are on TDN and when you're active on Neopets, that'll really help me out. Thanks for reading.

27675.png

My Gallery - Faerie Quest Items - My Shop - My Trades - My Auctions

Tumblr - Formspring - Facebook - Twitter

Xepha

Xepha

Yay for Frenchness!!!

• Content Team
  • 10,258 posts
  • Interests:History, Literature, Neopets, Design, Webdesign, Art, Apple, Music, Poking Ian, Peanut Butter Staff Parties...
  • IRC Alias: Xepha
  • IRC Moderator

Sweet. Got Chadly today (: I've never really played Jolly Jugglers but it's a fun game ^_^ good luck everyone.

Will there be counters displaying Abigail and Chadly or no? It'd be cool to have an update with them :P

I will try to make one or two... then it depends how quickly Ian can program them for me :P

Lady Lyuba

Lady Lyuba

Princess Luna is on Team Moon.

• FANTASTIC Members
  • 2,244 posts
  • Interests:Ponies, Doctor Who, Loki, Star Trek, Tumblr, Neopets...am I leaving anything out?
  • Neopets Username: rissierose20
  • None

Aw, I may be a little sad AAA is gone, but this Chadley looks very charming. ^w^ I have not played any games since the Cup...so I think my practice is off, and of course, they're going to cover a ton of games I have no experience with.  So I'll have to challenge Abigail today. :(  If I got Chadley, I'd have no hope of beating his score.  No gold for me, again.

Oh darn I forgot I'll be going on a little vacation trip next week so I'm gonna miss a few days.  No bonus prizes for me on those days.

Order_S_zps8a003e0d.png

96740_mootix.gif

rombosulonte

rombosulonte

Cool Person

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Yay! This DD is starting alright for me, after a lot of frustration because the chias wouldn't land on the tiny platforms... I managed to beat Chad with a score of 718 :D

BEE.

BEE.

I'm running out of ideas

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Reading, Film, (PSN: beeinhollywood)
  • Neopets Username: paulburrellfan4eva

I am hoping to do well this year, and NOT forget a day :D

Beeinhollywood.png

deliciouswaffles

deliciouswaffles

Cool Person

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

I beat Chad's score, but unfortunately the prizes seem to be glitched in IE. Do you go back to the main DD page to collect prizes, or is there a pop-up when you send the score? There seems to be a gold check mark on the map, so maybe it has registered that I beat the score. I guess if TNT doesn't address the issue today, I'll try again in a different browser tonight.

siniri

siniri

Member Title

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
  • None

I beat Chad's score, but unfortunately the prizes seem to be glitched in IE. Do you go back to the main DD page to collect prizes, or is there a pop-up when you send the score? There seems to be a gold check mark on the map, so maybe it has registered that I beat the score. I guess if TNT doesn't address the issue today, I'll try again in a different browser tonight.

You should see a gift box next to your challenger (below the map -- you might be able to click somewhere on the map to get each day to come up, too -- I'm not sure about that).  You need to click on the gift box to claim your prize.

Spare a caption contest vote?  (My caption is the one about the Lenny Conundrum.)

lennywizard2.gif

KaylaTheHedgehog

KaylaTheHedgehog

The Daily Neopets Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting to beat Chadley's score in one go.  Fortunately, I kept getting extra lives, so I was able to score high enough to beat Chadley's score.  I am nervous about the rest of the challenges, though, especially the team challenges.

Yeesh, between him sitting out during the Games Master Challenge last year, and not showing up for this, Triple A seems to have gotten lazy.

Check out ZYDP if you have a lab ray and a desire to help someone get his or her dream pet. Tell them kaylathehedgehog2012 sent ya.

Rune Valentine

Rune Valentine

We're all mad here

• Moderators
  • 1,179 posts
  • Interests:Patisserie, Gaming, Pandas
  • IRC Alias: Kaie
  • IRC Moderator

All I have to do is remember to not miss a day this time around, as last year's GMC is was completely absent :( Not aiming for a gold trophy - gotta be realistic xD Sad times when we have to do adult things. Like work, and stuff. Phooey.

Sakeru_Kyori

Sakeru_Kyori

Guardian of Ilere

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • None

I will try to make one or two... then it depends how quickly Ian can program them for me :P

Sweet Xepha you're the best ^_^ thank you very much.

2ihkpk7.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users