Daily Dare 2013!

hrtbrk

This game is monotonous but pretty easy. I quit as soon as I got the score.

Word to the wise: if you don't know which challenger to take on, just... play the game. In a new tab, you can select your challenger when you finish the game but before you send your score - so you can be certain you'll beat them!

I always go with that method lol. I tend to be pretty terrible at flash games in general, but I like DD. It kind of forces me to play things I wouldn't choose to play. I tend to like the prizes too. I'm aiming for silver (which I managed last year) because I can usually beat Abigail with a few AAAs thrown in. So I assume it'll be the same with Chadley.

When do you think 'Challenge Two' will start? Does a new challenge start every other day, or is this just a one time delay kind of thing?

TNT almost always gives a full day and a half for the first part of any site event - it's only fair, since Day 1 started at ~3pm on Monday, to give all of Tuesday before starting Day 2 at midnight. :)

I need some clarification. Both here and Jellyneo state that the Miniature Tyrannia Foreground is Abigail's prize and the Magma Blaster Cereal is Chadley's prize. But, they're descriptions states that the foreground was given out by Chadley and the cereal by Abigail.

So, which is it?

EDIT: Never mind. I got the prize I wanted.

It took me longer than I thought to beat AA today, but I've done it - yay.

I didn't log in yesterday so I'm already a day behind. After all the time on Magma Blaster I just went with Abagail for Jolly Jugglers

I've just read the trophy list and realised that once I'd already missed the first day maybe I should have tried to improve at Jolly Jugglers when I have more time in order to beat Cheadly, as it seems you don't need to complete them all on the first day to get the gold trophy.

Oh well, I'm not that good at the games so there's bound to be another I can't complete with the higher score as well!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

When I looked at Daily Dare today there was a popup where Abigail said that we need to alert AAA by finding a Secret code that stands for Save Me, Bro and click it to send a score. I have no idea where this code is but it might be obvious to someone else.

When I looked at Daily Dare today there was a popup where Abigail said that we need to alert AAA by finding a Secret code that stands for Save Me, Bro and click it to send a score. I have no idea where this code is but it might be obvious to someone else.

It took me some time to find out how it worked, but that was especially because i feared that choosing someone to challenge would make me lose the chance to contact AAA. So, what you need to do is choosing your challenger (i recommend Chadley, this game is easy and his score is super easy to beat) and you'll then get a morse code under his score. Click on the morse code (You might need to activate the game for that) and it will give you a score. That score is AAA's and you need to beat it to get his attention (You'll also get AAA's item). There you go =)

1625 on my second try! I have beaten all the highest scores in Daily Dare so far, but man Triple A is actually really hard to beat. Games are a lot different than the old Donkey Kong and Atari use to be, but I guess I still have yet to grow up, haha.

I have to say I enjoyed Jubble Bubble a lot more than the other two games, it had a very simple feel to it compared to the Juggling game. That one was, in my opinion, awful. The game had to many jumps that you had to be perfect to make, (Level 6 :sick02: ) and if you fall off you are in big trouble. Plus, if you switch characters, it moves the player forward making you fall off. Well enough of my ranting, all in all, Jubble Bubble is definitely in the favourites for me.

Did you read the guide?

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/38709-day-11-the-great-qasalan-caper-team-challenge/#entry704721

Try using your mouse if you aren't already, i think its easier. If its really hard for you, focus on one statue at a time to get it to the bottom. Avoid all the Lyins, only try to get the coins and gems when you're getting used to the game.