Spooky Food Eating Contest Begins!

hrtbrk

Maybe it just so happened to be a Random Event you didn't see? I've had that happen where I'm in my inventory with no extra items, once tape refresh later, there's a new item in there with no RE that I saw.

Or maybe they gave the NP without a message. I can't be sure I did, or didn't get it.

I don't think I would ever jump out of a perfectly good plane, if I had to pick a path like that I'll be attentive on a nice boat, haha. I haven't heard of Richard Dawkin's Selfish Gene, which I would have assumed we would have covered in my ethical philosophy class. Weird.

Though, I will admit I'm miffed I didn't get a cleaver then. My pet does well with level 30-40 opponents, but it can be a struggle.

Nuuuu, scarrrrrrrrlllllllleeeeeeeet!!

I need to research more battle dome equips, I have the scarab ring, leaf shield and lesser healing scroll. Oh, and static cling.

It's 6:55 np time, and still blank :( I want to see who won!!

Well, congrats to Scarlet. :)

This might be a good place to start- http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/basic-weapon-sets/- clearly lays out what weapons are kind of on the same tiers as each other, and shows the price, so you don't get any surprises if you go to buy one. ;3

No, this is not how it will be ended.

???

Apparently it is?

Honestly, I would have been surprised if there was an additional prize after getting 24 prizes a day for the past week.

All of life is a pattern, all of this world of tears and pain is a pattern, it is not the pattern to end this way. TNT never awards prizes/whatzits the day after a contest ends, to expect this one to be any different is illogical. I'll certainly take a friendly wager, say a cursed elix that within three days something happens. I'd even concede defeat if this were just the opening round of a greater event, although there is some precedent, aka digging for the obalick.

This is sorta disappointing that nothing was given out for participating every day :O

I'm hoping for a explanation in the news today lol.

I agree, I was hoping you would get something for participating every day, like with the Faerie Festival.

All of life is a pattern, all of this world of tears and pain is a pattern, it is not the pattern to end this way. TNT never awards prizes/whatzits the day after a contest ends, to expect this one to be any different is illogical. I'll certainly take a friendly wager, say a cursed elix that within three days something happens. I'd even concede defeat if this were just the opening round of a greater event, although there is some precedent, aka digging for the obalick.

Sincerely hope you are right. Though it seems a bit slow on their behalf, but precedents are precedents and this is new.

What I find fascinating is that the numbers keep going up. Now it is 77-80-78-78

WHOA!! I suggest everyone check out the Spooky Food Eating Contest page!

Edit: And seeing as how the numbers continued rising after the contest should have ended, I'm wondering if our cheers and boos influenced the outcome. If they didn't, it would explain why there was nothing extra for being on Scarlet's team.