Spooky Food Eating Contest Begins!

hrtbrk

I'm on Team Eyrie too! :D So far I haven't won anything outstanding- I got one stamp that I didn't have in my collection yet, and four books that Mneryth hasn't read. I'm pretty happy with that, though I wouldn't say no to a PB. ;)

I am however glad I got a stamp I previously didn't have in my album. :) Come to think of it, for those who want a Zombie pet, it's nice that the price has been deflated so it's easier to get. Or they can win one for free if they are lucky enough. Still at least 1.3 million so that's still a good profit.

this is a bit of fun anyway... not that I have won anything exciting yet but its a bit different so am still clicking with hope lol

I've been getting more weapons today, which is nice. I don't think any of these are very effective in the BD though, but I could be wrong. Holding on to a few in case. :)

Also finally got a PB - the Ghost one, which is buyable. I'd still love to get a Halloween or Zombie PB to get more NP out of, but this will do.

The best luck me and my brother had was a Halloween Petpet paintbrush, I am not doing to good but the Moehog is looking like he is giving the best prizes, booing or cheering. I am hoping for anything 700k+ so I can buy the secret lab map :shiftyeyes_anim: I will probably sell for like 1 million or so.

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

The best thing I've gotten so far was 2 cursed elixirs.

This event is reminding me of the digging part of the obelisk war, is it possible that this could lead to a mini-plot?

Seems odd that there would be a eating contest in Neovia...

I doubt it since Neovia was already part of a plot, it was a while ago but it was not THAT long ago. It is true some places where part of more than one plot, but it's different with places like Faerieland and such.

I just think it's an added yearly event, like daily dare. A way for us to get some prices, and for them to sell NC items.

The best luck me and my brother had was a Halloween Petpet paintbrush, I am not doing to good but the Moehog is looking like he is giving the best prizes, booing or cheering. I am hoping for anything 700k+ so I can buy the secret lab map :shiftyeyes_anim: I will probably sell for like 1 million or so.

I thought there was no difference who you cheered or booed? Or even if there was a difference between cheering or booing at all, I really thought as completely random... I'm going to start keeping track of what I click on and what prizes it gets me, is anyone else doing this?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you have something to add, use the edit button. Also, use the Multiquote button when you're quoting multiple posts.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Today's valuable prizes: Cursed Elixir (sold for 20.5k)

Otherwise, junk today.

I want a expensive PB.

Edit: I got all 24 jink today. :(

Three days in, not a single good prize out of 72. :sad02:

Given the sort of strange timing and weirdness of the event, I do hope it will at least lead in to a longer Haunted Faire-like event, perhaps more "Spooky Shindigs" throughout the month. Late September seems like an odd time to hold an event in Neovia, if there's nothing spooky planned for October.

Omg!!! I got a ghost paintbrush!!!!! Now I am trying to decide if I should sell, use it or hold it. I'm sure prices will go up in the future and I wanted to paint my pets chocolate, Maractite and shadow....

Though I may skip shadow and use the ghost, ghost Ixi are cute. But I really wanted the purple eyes haha.

Just got a zombie petpet paintbrush. I've only been cheering my own guy on (Turfie, the green... Yurble? Xweetok? ruffed guy on the end), and I've gotten two morphing potions, the Halloween petpet paint brush, and now the zombie petpet paint brush. I think it's random.

Rumors are that this might only last a week or so, since that's how long the NC pack lasts. I'm assuming we'll have some other fun things to take us through to Halloween. Keeping my fingers crossed for some puzzles!

Rumors are that this might only last a week or so, since that's how long the NC pack lasts.

I think it will last until October 1 because in the News it says

"The first annual Spooky Food Eating Contest is here! Choose a contestant and cheer them on as they eat and eat! Earn prizes as you go - the winner will be announced on the 1st of October! :) Wonder who will win? "