Is there any way of tracking what stamps I need?

precieuxly

Well, not everyone collects stamps. I think that's why we might not have one. I'm not really sure if we do have a stamp tracking device, and it's not like you could do it in a day (unless you're really efficient and not lazy xD). But, I think that might be a good way to do it, but I'm pretty sure you can look through your stamp album and check which ones you have, then you don't have to buy, trade, or bid on those stamps. Then you can look for which stamps you might need :3 But really, it's not like you could have a really BIG list of stamps in your siggy or any place, which I think would be hard.

I find that the easiest way to track them without copying/pasting the codes thirty times every time I buy a stamp or two is with a spreadsheet.

Just use JellyNeo's stamp tool once, get your results and copy/paste it into a spreadsheet. When I buy a new stamp, I just delete the line it's on.

Every once in a while I'll go through and put the average low price for all the stamps I'm missing. (I have thought about making a spreadsheet with the average low price for all buyable stamps, but I'm not sure if anyone actually needs it...)

I made a list on one of my petpages, and I just delete them as I buy them. Unfortunately, there isn't a checklist like TDN's avatar checklist yet- who knows what may come in the future though!

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the help! I know about JellyNeo, I just find it time consuming to have to enter all those codes to find out what stamps I'm missing. I'll probably do what Andaraen suggested and make a spreadsheet with it. I was just hope TDN had a system for it like they have are the avatars! No worries thou! I was going to start working on it now but JellyNeo is down! So Ill have to wait for another time. Thanks again everyone!