Well, I figured it was time to join some sort of fan forum.

bml0624

I'd like to introduce myself: My name is Ben. I'm 22 years old and I enjoy this game alot. I've been playing this game for a while, but I figured it'd be nice to be a member of some forum (especially considering my main is silenced for another 48 hours). I am a restocker by trade and my favorite shops include: magic, stamps, spooky foods, and plushie.

Nice to meet all of you, and I hope we have pleasant interactions in the future.

I also speak French if that helps (or if anyone cares).

Hi Ben! I'm Lexa :) I think you joined TDN a bit before me, but I'd like to say welcome! anyway :P

Wow, your restocking is impressive - I've never been able to get the hang of it, granted, I haven't given it a serious try though. I always assumed I wouldn't be fast enough because I can't remember which items are worth a lot and which are junk, so I tend to have to look them up in the Shop Wizard almost every time. Oh, and I was wondering; What do you mean by "Cache" on your Restocking outline when you say you likely won't reply to people who don't have one? It's probably an obvious thing, but I haven't heard the term in reference to neopets before.

Hope you're having a fun time on TDN :dance:

In the guild, I hosted a BINGO game for Halloween. One of the words was eyeballs...It couldn't get past the filter, CRAZY! But yet, they have an item called "Kayla's Little Pick Me Up" ... Any bets on what that is?? LOL!

Lol! I very much agree with you - quite a few of the items are sketchy probably-not-for-children named. I get frustrated trying to neomail because of the silly things they don't allow, like "password".. just because I'm typing password does not mean I'm giving out or asking for one. I was trying to ask something like, Where do I input my password? Gah, I guess that's the trade-off when playing a game that was originally created for younguns *shrugs* Still love the game - it's so cute, lol