Lawyerbot!

alex2750

• 3 weeks later...

To clarify:

These items are to be given back as soon as the avatar is gotten. They are a lend, the items are not yours to sell. Sorry to the people who see this and don't need to, but I've just had a bit of a selling scare.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got the avie as well! Spritzie, I have them all on my trading post. I forgot on one of them to reserve them to you, but the other 4 have your name!

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

There are quite a few staff members handling ALP requests, the usuki avatar is still available via the ALP :) If you sent in a request, it might take some time for us to get back to you, particularly with this avatar since it requires quite a bit of items being traded. Rest assured it's still available, but might take a while - the queue isn't long, so your patience is greatly appreciated :D

I believe currently, I'm the only staff member lending for this. I have 2 sets, both currently waiting on the offers. There's also one request waiting to be filled.

So depending on how quickly the offers are made and items returned, it will probably be a day or two.

If you have the collateral, which is 60,000 NP, you qualify for the ALP item lending. Having full collateral (If you're under 100 posts) is the only requirement for the item lending.

Oh sweet! I'd like to apply then!
Do i need to make a proper request at the ALP site? Or will this do here in forums?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh dear, I suppose the Lawyerbot Chainlending thread that I was following is irrelevant now. I have the 50 Usuki items as well. Is there any way you would want two sets of them to lend out?

Hi everyone! I will be helping out with the ALP item lends, including the Lawyerbot chain. ^^

Ayeaye- Thank you so much for offering, but we have enough sets at the moment. :)

Hi everyone! I will be helping out with the ALP item lends, including the Lawyerbot chain. ^^

Ayeaye- Thank you so much for offering, but we have enough sets at the moment. :)

Oh wonderful I'm so glad you replied cause I've been getting neomails requesting it for trading! I just wanted to offer to help out if I could. I guess now I can go ahead! Good luck to all the avi seekers! :)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for using this word, but, I did completed a lend for this avatar and it was "Awesome"! As "loraleigh" stated, everything went quick and smooth! If you joined TDN for the ALP, then give this lend a try. 60000 pure NP is not bad for collateral, and isn't too hard to get/earn. I can't wait to try another lend! I know I still have a way to go for other lends (more post count and more avatar count and more NP for collat), but I will get there and TDN is the place to be for the ALP! Thank you, very much, "spritzie", and the TDN Team for making this possible! Cudos!

• 1 month later...