Where can I find good, simple Shop Layouts?

leverhelven

Ohai there! I'm looking for some place that offers simple and clean shop layouts. Sunnyneo's ones are far too colourful and information-packed, and I want none of that because God knows how it annoys be when I have to buy from a shop that has such kind of design.

I was looking towards something like what Valentineses offers, but with darker colours instead of pastels.

I've checked many, many pre-made layout pages, but most of them only offer Pet Lookups, User Lookups and Gallery Layouts. So if anyone knows a good place where I can find clean Shop Layouts, please help me :)

ps: Basically, I wanna find something simple that matches the Goth Usul shopkeeper, because I've given up on using other shopkeepers and then losing the avatar everytime I forget and end up looking at my Shop Front.

If you're a big anime fan like me, check out towairaito-graphics.com, they have shop lookups that are pretty good. I used it way back when neopets first started out so it's pretty good!

Thank you, just checked it! But not exactly what I'm looking for... I'm trying to avoid big images, you know? I just want a nice set of colors, maybe a very clean background... But thanks anyway :)

maybe one of these?
http://lareveuse.net/neopp4.shtml

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

maybe one of these?

http://lareveuse.net/neopp4.shtml

I had already looked at those, they're very nice but not exactly a good match for the Goth Usul, but yeah, if I don't find anything better, I'll probably go with one of these :P