Lutari Beads

nadabrovitchka

Hi everyone!

I've been thinking about this for a while and searched with no results so I decided to finally ask.

I had like 4 or something beads, after I returned from a np break they were missing. I sent a ticket to support a few months ago and they said the issue was being fixed. The time has passed by and still nothing. I noticed I couldn't find users with more than one bead.

I feel really sad, spent a lot of time and neopoints in them and the discounts and stuff were sooo handy right now..

Does anyone knows what happened to the lutari beads? Will they ever return?

I've had one bead attached for a long time, and I recently found and attached another. Neither has ever disappeared. I have had other parts of the site glitch, and I've sometimes updated my ticket with "new" info, but it's never actually made things happen faster (in the case of the 2008 Daily Dare MegaSuperb Trophy glitch, eventually TNT just said, "sorry, it's been too long, we're not going to fix that").

I had all of them but... 2 on my old main and never had a problem with them disappearing. You could try closing the old ticket and opening a new one, though sometimes it will still be marked as a duplicate and closed. Another option is to write to the editorial. Issues that show up in there tend to get fixed rather quickly. I had an issue once that support seemed happy to ignore for months, so I started writing to the editorial about it once a week (once per issue). It took a month or so, but they eventually published it and within a week, the problem was fixed.

Thank you so much for the help. I just sent the ticket, hopefuly will not need to write to editorial :)

Siniri I can see only one lutari bead in your talisman. I was thinking no one had beads on their talisman -_-'

That's weird, because I definitely can see two green beads on mine, the circle and the arrowhead. It's been a couple of weeks since I've had time to play many games, but I just got the second bead recently, and I did get the higher percentage bonus when I played games to test it out. *trots off to try to get a bonus now*

ETA: I just received a 25% bonus on a game of "Catch the Petpet," so my lutari talisman is working fine.

Edited by siniri

That's weird, because I definitely can see two green beads on mine, the circle and the arrowhead. It's been a couple of weeks since I've had time to play many games, but I just got the second bead recently, and I did get the higher percentage bonus when I played games to test it out. *trots off to try to get a bonus now*

ETA: I just received a 25% bonus on a game of "Catch the Petpet," so my lutari talisman is working fine.

Do the beads help you get higher scores on games, or is that a bonus of NP's after you send your score in?

The beads may be worth it to me if they increased chances of say, more red/purple robots on the typing terror game?

They answered me this: ''

Hi nadabrovitchka!

A solution for your issue has been suggested.

Thanks for writing. I am sorry to hear that you have been having trouble with part of the Neopets website.

We have read your ticket and have categorized it internally based on the specific issue that you reported. This means that we can always find your ticket (or others with the same issue) if we have more information to share. You don't need to submit a new ticket for this same issue. We can even reopen tickets that have been closed if we need to get a hold of you :)

Since your ticket has been all handy-dandy categorized we are able to distribute and prioritize the issue you have reported. Unfortunately we will not be able to give you an exact date of when this problem may be fixed (since any time frame is subject to change) but we are aware of it and appreciate your report!

Issues that impact the whole site will be fixed for everyone at the same time so you don't need to worry about being left out :)

Unfortunately if you lost Neopoints or Neopoint items as a result of this issue it is unlikely that we will be able to replace them :( ''

By reading ''Issues that impact the whole site will be fixed for everyone at the same time so you don't need to worry about being left out'' he'se saying everyone is having the same issue right? I'm not a native english speaker but that's what I understood.

The last sentence killed me...

Last but not least, I offered 200000np for a eyrie transfor. potion in the trading post. It was refused and I haven't got my np back :/

I can't understand. Never had any problem with neopets and sudently this happens.

It's a pretty standard reply they give you when they're either working on the problem or don't know what's wrong with it I believe.

They are saying IF it's a problem more people are experiencing, so a problem they have multiple tickets for/is a known issue, they will fix it for everyone at the same time. But as far as I know, it doesn't mean it is something that affects more people.

Do the beads help you get higher scores on games, or is that a bonus of NP's after you send your score in?

The beads may be worth it to me if they increased chances of say, more red/purple robots on the typing terror game?

It's a bonus of NP after sending the score. The max NP you can get is 1k. Occasionally (~5-10% of the time), I get a message saying that my talisman has increased my NP. When I had one green bead, it was 10% more NP than I should have gotten (so 1100 for a 1k NP submission, or 220 for a 200 NP submission). Now that I have 2 green beads, it's a 25% increase (so 1250 NP instead of 1k).

Siniri I can see only one lutari bead in your talisman

When you click on a talisman, even if it's from someone else's lookup, I'm 99% sure it shows you your own. When I had 7 or 8 beads on mine, I would sometimes click on other people's to see what they had (</creeper>). Everyone had the exact same amount in the exact same places as me. So either it was a mighty coincidence, or you just can't view other people's talismans.

I can confirm that you can only see the beads on your own talisman. My talisman is still empty and if I look at someones talisman with multiple beads I can not see them.