April Fools', Everybody!

Eric

I'd have to agree with everyone else here. Neocharge scared the **** out of me last year. I don't even think about April Fools Day until the second >.<

Though the one before that (the new neopets) didn't scare me, rather it just confused me. But I didn't have time to even think about it until they released the news the it was a prank.

This year's prank stinks. I woke up this morning remembering it was April Fools day. And I couldn't even find the bloody prank until I looked here. I guess the Neocharge thing was the best - Everything else pales in comparision.

Neocharge was a genius idea. My only problem with it is that it severely slowed down my computer, what with it following me around the page. <_<

I still say turning all pets into asparagus would have been better than secretly "deleting" the battledome.

I'm kind of sorry I wasn't on Neopets for the Neocharge thingy. :( It was probably during the years I was gone. It sounds like it was a really good prank.

I've looked over the past pranks, and I was thinking: they've never released a fake game or anything like that. That would be a good one to do. Have a fake game that says "April Fools" after you play it or something.

I remember Neocharge: I saw it on the 31st, I was gone on the 1st, and by the time I got onto Neopets it was gone. My sister didn't see it, and she thought that I was absolutely crazy for a week afterwards. This was before I read the New Features on Neopets.

This actually caused me to find TDN, because I was searching for an explanation for Neocharge. It had me fooled for the longest time. Once I found the link, I was able to prove to my sister that Neocharge really did exist.

I think Myriad was having this problem also, but whenever I try to post a message on the guild, it says I used a bad word. When I post without any " " or dots, it's fine. Either it is a glitch or also part of the April Fool's day joke.

Yeah, this began a couple of days before April 1st though... I tested it in my guild - the only thing you shouldn't be able to post is the ' apostrophy. You also cannot use any punctuation in the wishlist for trades lol

• 11 months later...