Water Tower Discussion Thread

Midtime

I'm guessing this might lead to Lutari Island.

Heavy storms and wind and rain such as Lutari Island is constantly experiencing results in static and technical difficulties, yes? And the pet in the image of the REs is a Lutari, too.

If you combine all three messages from the REs, you get this:

I doubt it. This guy is talking more about Random Events and have given us no hints about Lutari Island. It should only be a coincidence that he is a Lutari. Sorry.

As if Firefly wasn't enough for pop culture references, does anybody else notice that his Petpet looks kinda like a Portal personality core?

I can see the similarity between the two. But is it like the good one or the evil one?

Large images

bg.jpg

portal_personality_core_alignments_by_ce

Not sure. I haven't played Portal 2 but I know what the cores look like.

Hmm... Since she wants to help us do stuff, and seems good enough, probably Morality?

On-topic: Prices for stuff appear to be going down now.

I haven't really noticed any inflation for any of the items I've had to have.
I have had like 2 in my SDB but he's asking for 5 for a lot of them.

The most I've paid is like 20 np for one?

I've only completed 2 so do you think the farther you go the higher the prices?

Also, I've been wondering when they'll release the app because we voted on naming in. I hope they tie this in.

I've managed to dodge the inflation so far on my own items (I've done 4 quests so far), but did have to pay 7k for a Cobrall in a Can, but other than that, they've been pretty kind to me. And by saying this I'm practically jinxing myself to a set of stuff that'll probably cost me 500k :P

Is there anyway we can know the separate prizes and the special prize so we can decide whether we want to build them all separate or build together? lol

I only have had one thing to buy that was inflation but it only was 100 np.

Is there anyway we can know the separate prizes and the special prize so we can decide whether we want to build them all separate or build together? lol

I only have had one thing to buy that was inflation but it only was 100 np.

The Final prize hasn't been discovered yet, but someone one the neoboards is only an hour away from completing it.