JumpStart Survey Is Here!

hrtbrk

I feel like they should do this periodically... perhaps even after every new event.. even if they don't look at the feedback (which they should!) it makes us feel like we're being listened to as users.

In the text boxes where we could write what we wanted I wrote more plots, and less pushing NC down our throats (subtle is fine, but greedy corporate style is not)

Thanks to all you guys who wrote longer and better answers than mine :)

I told them I wanted to finish cleaning up the old stuff. Like the Lenny conundrum and the Battledome, because I want Defenders of Neopia back.

These are the two things I pointed out! :) Sounds like lots of people have mentioned the Battledome but I hope others have mentioned the Lenny Conundrum too. I miss it!

I also like the idea of a survey! Hope they actually read what we had to say, though. The only thing I really didn't like about the end of the nickelodeon ownership was that daily where you watched advertisements and got neopoints. It was my main np income, since I nearly never have time to play the games. I suggested that jumpstart did something similar! =P

I also like the idea of a survey! Hope they actually read what we had to say, though. The only thing I really didn't like about the end of the nickelodeon ownership was that daily where you watched advertisements and got neopoints. It was my main np income, since I nearly never have time to play the games. I suggested that jumpstart did something similar! =P

Ooh, yes. I liked the Advert-Video, too. I usually turned the sound off and played music in the background or opened another screen and played something else while the video ran. It was easy money. Maybe that's why they dropped it. They only had five or six videos and I usually got only two of them over and over again. People got annoyed with that. If there were lots of them, it would be okay. I would even check them out if they were for something interesting, like a movie.

I hope that they do more surveys in the future. I should make some notes of things to mention to them in case they do. One of the things I would suggest is to give more options on the survey itself. There were a lot of times when I wanted to simply say "it doesn't affect me" instead of giving a 1 meaning "OMG, get it away from me". For an example, I don't use mobiles, so to ask me how important that it is to me and only allow me to say something between 10: "can't breathe without it" and 1: "drop it down a deep, deep well" isn't a fair answer. There should have been a 0: "not applicable" option.

(Yeah... I'm one of those in the 5% of the Western world without a smartphone. No intention of ever getting one unless the fees drop out of orbit and get realistic.)

(Yeah... I'm one of those in the 5% of the Western world without a smartphone. No intention of ever getting one unless the fees drop out of orbit and get realistic.)

No argument there. I had a contract of my own with Verizon up until January. For "talk, text and web" (as they say), $85/month!

There are cheaper carriers out there (if you're willing to buy the phone at full price--or near full price, from them), but I live in a coverage gap out in the countryside, so no one covers us but Verizon. :P

I liked my Galaxy S4, but money doesn't grow on trees.

definitely more plots.

mentioned BD/DoN fixes.

habi fixes, including screenshots for lookups (obvious flaw).

better facebook integration? idk but to me neopets' a big enough platform to beat some other games on fb at the moment and it helps in advertising,

better filters. since a lot of adults play this game. i was just participating in a guild event and i couldn't even type a neo-item containing "seaweed'.