The Official "The Coincidence" event item help board

Clumsy rockyroad1

You may ask for items that are not in your SDB or costs a lot and someone online will gift you the item. Make sure to thank them though. :)

Anyone who has the requested items may gift the item. After the items have been gifted to you, make sure to erase the item name from your post to avoid lurkers inflating prices of items.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

Please remember that all forums rules still apply here! This includes the 7-word and double post rules. Thanks for your cooperation. :)

he asked for 3x Cyodrakes Gaze Keychain !!!!!

on the shopwiz it's going for 75k now !!!!!!!

Not finding any items with that criteria!

Item Name: Cyodrakes Gaze Keychain

I need 2 Rotten Tomato Salad.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (N. Prime) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Make sure your posts are at least 7 words or more.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thank you very much, I have them now!

Welp I need the following

Edit: [item removed] Thanks kaya_ronin for giving me one of these~ :)

Edit: [item removed] Thanks to light_star2! :D

Edit: [item removed] Many thanks to OP for giving me two of these! And one from mayaillusion, thanks! :D

but they're running at 20k-50k each?? :whofarted: Good heavens people are ridiculous I don't think I wanna do this anymore. :shiftyeyes_anim: Do we really have to complete this by April first? 'Cause I can collect these myself, albeit slowly, and I really would rather not waste neopoints on overpriced junk items. :mellow:

Last edit to this post: I caved and bought the rest of the marionette ruki things for 2.8k a pop. :mellow: I got another quest right away, and luckily, it asked for items I had in my SDB. Waiting 10 hours now for the next quest hmm did TNT revamp the items being asked for? Because instead of asking like 3 items x 5 each, my last quest just asked for 3 items x 1 or 2 each. Bleh not gonna finish this at this rate anyway, so. :tired:

Needed:

Angelo: Cyodrakes Gaze Keychain x3 (Can be won from Mysterious Negg Cave)

maikrowsoft: Plushie Chomby Balloon x5 (Can be won from TDMBGPOP)

nikie1978: Rotten Tomato Salad x1 (Can be won from Tombola)

beruichi: Camouflage Ruki Marionette x4 (Can be won from Mysterious Negg Cave), Elephante Attack Peanut x1 (Can be won from Grave Danger), Amber Sword x1 (Can be won from Grave Danger)

Gifts:

FairMelody: Rotten Tomato Salad x1 to nikie1978 (Thank you!)

lawrencedy1: Amber Sword x2 to beruichi

If any of you have plays Grave Danger, Mysterious Negg Cave, Tombola, or TDMBGPOP regularly, check your SDB! Who knows that you have the item that others need!

Edited by Clumsy rockyroad1

Nuuuuuu! I need 5 red toadstools those things are like 30K on shop wiz any help would be appreciated:)

I have only one but it's yours. Go claim it, and best of luck!

I wish I had known about this little exchange before spending so much... :sad01_anim:

Thank you so much. I only need one now. Post if you come up with anything else you need. I am working on the hoarder avater so I might have something you need.

Elephante attack peanut please? I need 3 /:

Might be able to help others out, too, I've got a hoard!

I just send one . I hope it helps. Good luck.

Thankyou! Much appreciated!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Camouflage Ruki Marionette - need 3 (I cannot believe they are going for 60K, wow)

Mummy Burrito - need 1 Got it thanks to amazing neopians!!

I will search my SDB for others who have posted recently.

Without this board I would probably quit this "plot" or whatever this is going to be called.

charliebarton101 - are you still in need of the Elephante attack peanut - I have 2 I could gift you :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

I play the Negg Cave every day .. never have I won the Cyodrake's Gaze Keychain :O

2014-03-26 KIND NEOPIAN gif_keychain_cyodrakesgaze.gif
Cyodrakes Gaze Keychain

Another kind neopian from the Neoboards gifted me the other 2 ...

I bought the 5x items i needed for about 30k ...

The Lunar item ... I have 6 of it in my SDB ... but this one is still cheap ...

Good work! I knew I could rely on you to help me fix the machine. We'll have it running again soon. Here, take this component. I found it lying around -- I mean, I fashioned it just for you. I'm sure it'll be useful eventually. Put it down, though. We've got more work to do.

You have received:
8th console piece

Hello! I'm so happy to have found this lovely board!

If anyone has Deadly Attack Spork (x3), any help would be very much appreciated. About 50-60k on SSW :/

Nuuuuuu! I need 5 red toadstools those things are like 30K on shop wiz any help would be appreciated:)

I have a few of those, so I'll send them along your way! :)

EDIT: Oops! I can't send them along because you have more than 50 items in your inventory! I tried neomailing, but I couldn't do that either! D: Let me know when I can send those! :) I'll be back online in a few hours (grad classes run three hours...) :)

Hello! I'm so happy to have found this lovely board!

If anyone has Deadly Attack Spork (x3), any help would be very much appreciated. About 50-60k on SSW :/

I have a few of those, so I'll send them along your way! :)

EDIT: Oops! I can't send them along because you have more than 50 items in your inventory! I tried neomailing, but I couldn't do that either! D: Let me know when I can send those! :) I'll be back online in a few hours (grad classes run three hours...) :)

I sent you one, hope it helps! :)

Gash. I cleaned out my SDB a few months ago in order to get the Rubbish avvie, and since then I've been discarding junk instead of depositing it. Bahhhh! :sick02:

Anyways, I need these:

UPDATE: Nevermind, managed to get everything at their normal prices... somehow :shiftyeyes_anim:

What a sucky time to be without internet connection. I'm at a Lan House. Gonna help everyone while I still have time.

I am fine for now ........ i have a 5 hour wait ....... so we'll see then lol ......

*lurks post and checks SDB*

the problem is i reall don't keep any junk items in my SDB ... *headbump*