New Avatar: Aboard the Coincidence

hrtbrk

I got the book, I'm not quite sure how much the prices are gonna settle down as there was that price inflation and what not.

Honestly, it's likely the prices will only go up. If the book is only released through this event, then supply will eventually dwindle.

I'm kicking myself for not thinking about that. I got the background. I like it, but I wish I'd thought to get the book.

Honestly, it's likely the prices will only go up. If the book is only released through this event, then supply will eventually dwindle.

I'm kicking myself for not thinking about that. I got the background. I like it, but I wish I'd thought to get the book.

I just got the book and read it lol. Maybe I'll buy the book off someone and stash it away for a couple of years ahhaa!

Where is this timer located?

Timer is shown when you're done with the quest and have gotten the avatar, its for us to know how long its gonna take for the 'whats next' part. :D

I just got the book and read it lol. Maybe I'll buy the book off someone and stash it away for a couple of years ahhaa!

Timer is shown when you're done with the quest and have gotten the avatar, its for us to know how long its gonna take for the 'whats next' part. :D

Ah, thanks. I haven't finished building yet... I hope I don't run out of time and miss the avatar :(

Same here. I need the stagnant puddle of water-2 of them! The prices are so high right now! Approx 22,000 NP

:sad01_anim: :sad02:

I chose the book, my main pet is trying to get a book award, but im glad I got my avie. I finished this morning, and I was worried that the event would be over!

But i think its going to run until that time ends (if you completed it you get a new longer timer for the next event... i think 19 hours are left on mine)

Kayla, again...THANK YOU!! ♥

I have one more piece to build. I think I will make it in time, whew!

I thought about this but still decided to get the background because it's something I'll actually use. Otherwise, the book will just sit around and I already have enough stuff that does that.

I got all the parts as well but I thought I could click the build option after the event was over but no such thing happened and I only acquired the avatar. Is there anyway to get the prizes?

I got all the parts as well but I thought I could click the build option after the event was over but no such thing happened and I only acquired the avatar. Is there anyway to get the prizes?

I was thinking the same thing. I thought it will still be available since I already got all the parts. Also, the page was quite glitchy at those times. I hope there will be a reconsideration. Anyway, I'm still thankful I got the avatar.

• 1 month later...

I was thinking the same thing. I thought it will still be available since I already got all the parts. Also, the page was quite glitchy at those times. I hope there will be a reconsideration. Anyway, I'm still thankful I got the avatar.

Though we are still grateful, I'm upset since we could have gotten very valuable items if we had just clicked "build" instead of waiting. We lost a lot of profit.