Happy Shoyru Day!

Ruto

Pastel is supposed to be a solid color. Apparently solid colours are boring? I'll have you know, though, that "boring" solid colors work best for customisation....

I particularly love the Stealthy Shoyru and the female clothes. The male clothes aren't bad either though! Would be great to separate and mix with other items. I don't really like the Pastel, though. All of the pastel pets have been a little too pink for me. I'm not a pink fan lol.

I am just loving all the pastel colours so far!! *crosses fingers tightly for Draik* *chants "Draik...Draik....Draik....Draik..."*

..........I swear I have no obsession with Draiks........ /shifty eyes

Me too! Pastel is probably my favorite across the species. I like others more for say Xweetoks or Unis but in general the pastels are lovely. Like Lady Lyuba said, they work very well for customizing and the Shoyru is adorable. Can't wait for them to expand it.

A wonderful day for shoys :D

I REALLY like the stealth shoy and the right outfit, and the pastel colour/other outfit are great too 8D

Beautiful! Loving both the Pastel and Stealthy colours ^^