'Sup forums.

'Sup guys, my name is Neo.

I'm a HUGE Neopets fan with over 2,000 trading cards, 10+ plushies, and even a couple stickers! [somewhere...]. I've played Neopets since 2006 [the golden ages in my opinion] and I'm really glad I did.

I stopped playing right around the time I was 9 or 10 because real life got the best of me and I never really had the chance to get on a computer. I started playing again when I was 11 to escape from the pressures of middle school. Neopets has always been and always will be [hopefully] my salvation from real life. I love playing it.

The problem I've always faced was that I never made friends on Neopets. I never had a single friend to play with, talk to, or exchange items with. None of that social "Neofriends" part of the Neopets universe ever noticed me. This makes me sad, because I really want to have friends. More than anything I do. I love talking to people.

The reason I joined this forum is to make friends who like Neopets, like me. If anyone would like to be my friend, please message me. I'll accept anyone, no matter what.

Thanks for reading!

Hi there Neo! I can kind of relate, I joined Neopets when I was younger and I did not have access to guilds and the boards so I have never met any one, but it is getting better now, and I believe that you will be able to meet tons of people too! ♥ and some of them might stick with you till the end, good luck ;3

ah, those WERE the golden days :) I miss those days...and my old account :/ I've made some really great neofriends through my guild, the art chat, and just randomly I don't even know how hahah. It also helps that my actual best friend also plays neo XD haha, but welcome back, neo is such a stress reliever O.O

Hello, Neo! It's very nice to meet you. :) I was in the same neofriendless boat as you until I joined this forum. Now I often have neomails waiting for me when I log in! It's so exciting! :* Feel free to add me if you wish! Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Gren. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...